Best Price in Texas- Demontrond

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
That’s odd. It doesn’t come out of the dealers pocket as it’s a rebate from FCA. I’d check your paperwork closely to see if they are claiming the rebate and the keeping it as profit. The purchase order won’t say military rebate, it’ll just say rebate in general. The thought process will be if the numbers add up to what they quoted you then from their perspective they are good to go.

When negotiating I usually don’t mention military rebates until the final numbers are agreed on...then I have them tack on the military rebate.
I didn’t actually make the order, I was just getting info on the process and what all was part of it.

I will be ordering sometime next year after we find out when and where we are going to be stationed at in the states
Sponsored

Freeballs

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
How would Tread Lightly factor into this pricing? Would the price be 1% lower, or is this as low as they’ll go no matter what?
I'm awaiting delivery of my JLUR from Neil Maxwell Jeep in Taylor at roughly 7% under invoice, including Tread Lightly. So far a very easy deal via text and email. Hopefully, no issues on delivery/signing day.

Wranglerjlurubicon27

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
I'm awaiting delivery of my JLUR from Neil Maxwell Jeep in Taylor at roughly 7% under invoice, including Tread Lightly. So far a very easy deal via text and email. Hopefully, no issues on delivery/signing day.
Did you get the lifetime powertrain warranty with the 7% under invoice deal? I'm wondering if it's worth the drive for me I live in houston.

Sponsored

Freeballs

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Did you get the lifetime powertrain warranty with the 7% under invoice deal? I'm wondering if it's worth the drive for me I live in houston.
No I don’t think so. Those warranties usually come with a ton of limitations and require you to do all recommended service intervals and have them done by the dealer. I don’t feel it’s worth it but YMMV.

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
I bought a 2015 JKUR from DeMontrond and this JLUR from River Oaks. River Oaks gave me a better bottom line but I spent a bit more time working the deal. I had some "difficulties" where service dept was concerned at DeMondtrond is ultimately why I price shopped them. I'm not saying they are a bad dealer. My experience has been once I buy a vehicle from any of them, I'm treated like a speckled trout, thrown into the live well not to be worried about anymore....

I bought a starter for my 2013 JKU and had the cruise control recall on our JLUR done at Team Dodge in Huntsville. They have a small town feel to them and treated me right even though I didn't buy from them. I will continue going there until I am given good reason not to. My experience with them has been 100% positive. I wished I had given them an opportunity to quote the JLUR. I cannot comment on their new vehicle pricing.

ZombieNipples

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Neil and his team over at Demontrond in Conroe TX. I placed my order with him in May and took delivery of my JL Rubicon this last weekend. Price was 6% under invoice and the only dealer I found near me that was willing to do so. If you’re looking to order I highly recommend them. You can contact Neil at 281-541-0908.

Feel free to send me any questions.

A6BB0600-C80E-47EB-9533-46A5D6C8D61D.jpeg
Neil is the real deal. He seems like a really busy guy so he might take a day or so to reply to your email but I’d definitely recommend him to anyone in the Houston area.

Freeballs

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I picked up my JLUR last week from Nyle Maxwell Jeep in Taylor. Great experience even though my sales guy left the dealership a couple days before I took delivery. Ended up dealing with Matt (sales rep) and Darryl (sales manager). They were great to deal with and I ended up 6% under invoice plus another $500 off with the TreadLightly discount. I couldn’t be happier.
As for Neil at Demontrond, we had discussed the same deal but Taylor is much closer for me (I live in Austin). He was great to deal with as well. He actually ordered me the identically same Jeep mistakenly (he jumped the gun) and it was delivered to his dealership the same day last week. He contacted me last week and realized his mistake. It might still be sitting there if you are looking for Sting Gray JLUR.

49D2B941-DE1D-4056-B158-8A7762155CA5.jpeg

B2F9B3B9-A1C7-4591-927B-A256DFF15047.jpeg

Opusmor44

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hard Rock Rubicon/Mohave sand
awesome! I ordered from him on 7/19...so far so good. Love hearing all the good experiences everyone is having
Good to know I am contemplating buying a JL but I keep going back and forth.

Sponsored

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
I picked up my JLUR last week from Nyle Maxwell Jeep in Taylor. Great experience even though my sales guy left the dealership a couple days before I took delivery. Ended up dealing with Matt (sales rep) and Darryl (sales manager). They were great to deal with and I ended up 6% under invoice plus another $500 off with the TreadLightly discount. I couldn’t be happier.
As for Neil at Demontrond, we had discussed the same deal but Taylor is much closer for me (I live in Austin). He was great to deal with as well. He actually ordered me the identically same Jeep mistakenly (he jumped the gun) and it was delivered to his dealership the same day last week. He contacted me last week and realized his mistake. It might still be sitting there if you are looking for Sting Gray JLUR.

[
I don't know about dealership, but that is a really great looking Jeep. Just saying

mrbaron

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLU Rubicon
I have just started to work with DeMontrond on my JLUR, so I will keep folks posted on how things go.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
If you are trading, get that out of the way first! That is where they will eat your lunch!

mrbaron

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLU Rubicon
If you are trading, get that out of the way first! That is where they will eat your lunch!
I think I am good on that one. I have two good written offers for my current car. Either they will match or they won't, but the important thing is that I have written offers in hand that I can go to if they will not match.
Sponsored