Best price for tires and wheels

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I hate to ask such a (potentially) silly question but are there any good places to get discounts on wheels / tires. I am looking to go to 37s asap but figured i would ask if there are any reputable places to get deals and/or if vendors post coupons or deals here. I just feel kind of dumb walking (i guess today virtually) into a place and paying "MSRP."

Any advice / tips appreciated
Sponsored

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
One bit of advice that I will give you is to make sure you understand what you are buying. I wanted to buy new tires and wheels so bad, and I gave too much importance to price and looks than I did to knowledge or the products. I figured out "offset" after I bought my first set of wheels. Those wheels didn't last 3000 miles. I bought them because I liked the way they looked (still do), but after I had them for a bit realized that I wanted my wheels to be tucked in more and not stick out so much (personal preference) so I bought another set. One other thing, I bought my wheels and tires (1st set) online and they were supposed to come mounted, balanced, with new TPMS sensors installed. They all came as separate pieces. That really pissed me off, The place I bought them from gave $25 credit (x5) after I complained, but if I was to do it over again, I would have sent them back. As for my tires, I went cheap, they are working fine, but they are a little louder that I wished.l Are they louder than a more expensive choice? Don't know, but I keep second guessing that decision. If I would have just spent more money, at least I wouldn't be seconding guessing myself. Good luck.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I hate to ask such a (potentially) silly question but are there any good places to get discounts on wheels / tires. I am looking to go to 37s asap but figured i would ask if there are any reputable places to get deals and/or if vendors post coupons or deals here. I just feel kind of dumb walking (i guess today virtually) into a place and paying "MSRP."

Any advice / tips appreciated
Discount Tire Direct if buying online. They also have stores in just about every state except mine. They advertise the lowest prices and will price match anyone who might be lower. They will also mount and balance wheels and tires bought through them with sensors installed.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Discount Tire Direct if buying online. They also have stores in just about every state except mine. They advertise the lowest prices and will price match anyone who might be lower. They will also mount and balance wheels and tires bought through them with sensors installed.
This^^ they can send them to you already mounted & balanced, typically 5% or more off their price at the brick&mortar Discount Tire stores. Also https://www.4wheelparts.com/b/tires-wheels/tire-wheel-packages can get you some nice setups

Also good advice from @psdtime you want to be sure to get the proper offset so your tires aren't sticking out like a skateboard or tucked in too much causing suspension/fender contact. And if you have a non-Rubicon, there's much you need to do for 37s other than just a lift & tires
Sponsored