ED2018

ED2018

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab Edition
DeMontrond price same as the other 3 i checked all around 5K below MSRP, i noticed they willing to do more on all other trims except Moab because of the limited inventory they have. i thing i may need to either wait till they get more inventory or switch to rubicon.
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Good point. I think that most of the dealers In Houston that discount Jeeps will be within about 1% or less of each other. However I only priced Rubicon trim and not the Moab. It could very we’ll carry less discussion because of being a “Special Edition”. Hadn’t thought of that. Thanks

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I bought my Sting Grey Moab about 4 weeks ago, $55K MSRP and $46,229 sale price, don't think you'll ever get that in NJ.
So you got $8800 off a new MOAB....did you quick for a bunch of rebates or something?

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
At Dulles Jeep in Northern VA, its straight pricing at that level of discount off MSRP. No games in rebates or anything thing else, pretty straight forward.

DJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MOAB JL 2018
I bought my Sting Grey Moab about 4 weeks ago, $55K MSRP and $46,229 sale price, don't think you'll ever get that in NJ.
Did you have to work them down from MSRP or was this an existing deal? Or was this a TrueCar type deal?

Sponsored

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
No this was their standard price advertised on Internet.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
No this was their standard price advertised on Internet.
Congrats. 16% off MSRP is the lowest price I’ve seen anyone claim on this forum. By a significant amount.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Nyle Maxwell in Austin advertises some Rubicons with 7125 below MSRP it may worth the drive to whoever looking for Rubicons in good price.

https://www.nylemaxwellcdjr.com/inv...d-rubicon-4x4-sport-utility-1c4hjxfn8jw245848
A number of people have had good experiences there. I didn’t. I’m in Houston and requested a price quote from them via email. Gave them exact specs I want. I got the runaround from some person named Joe Reed.

Hello Jeremy , Sorry for the delay I was off yesterday. Also do you live in Austin? Because for orders we prefer the person to stop by that we can make sure all the specs are correct.
I told him that was a non starter because I’m in Houston. I’m looking to order right now, please provide your best quote.

Yes sir , I need a copy of your DL and a address.
Time for ol’ Joe to go kick rocks. 2 local dealers asked no such nonsense they just gave me a written quote like I asked for. Neil only asked for my information when I placed the order. No deposit, no drivers license. YMMV.

OP
OP
ED2018

ED2018

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab Edition
The Wait is over, i did purchase new 2018 Moab from TEXAN at humble, great deal and great value for trade in. I highly recommend my sales person John Prince (his Cell 832-326-3570) he was very helpful and close the deal fast. this guy offer more value on my Cherokee than all dealers in Houston and Nyle Maxwell in Austin.

Thanks Guys for all the help and recommendations

Sponsored