Best Price for JL unlimited Moab in Houston, TX

ED2018

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab Edition
Hi Everyone, i just join in this form and am looking to buy New JL Moab edition, is anybody know a delership in Houston area that offer good discount specially that we are at the end of the year and i have no problem taking 2018 for good price even though 2019 are avalible at dealership now.
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
There are a number of threads about this, including a member who made a map of the US showing which dealerships give good deals. Long story short, DeMontrond in Conroe and Hellman River Oaks are the two dealerships in Houston that offer the best deals.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Off you have a trade to factor in, Autonation Spring was the best for me. Tried Demontrond and MacHaik. Both gave insulting numbers.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Go see Mark Gusman at River Oaks. Best car salesman I’ve ever worked with.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Go see Mark Gusman at River Oaks. Best car salesman I’ve ever worked with.
Good point. Mark Gusman is your point of contact at River Oaks and Neil Carpenter is the guy to speak with at DeMontrond. I dealt with both of them and they’re OK. I had less than stellar dealings with Bayway, Bayshore, and Mac Haik.

Sponsored

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
If you want to get best deal and travel a bit, look in Northern VA dealers. Lot of Moabs in inventory and they take $7K to $8K off of MSRP. Highest volume dealerships down here. Try Koons or Farrish Jeep

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
I bought my Sting Grey Moab about 4 weeks ago, $55K MSRP and $46,229 sale price, don't think you'll ever get that in NJ.

Malik

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK
Nyle Maxwell Jeep in Austin give pretty damn good deals. Just ordered one from them for a very good discount. High volume dealer ask for L.J.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
I’ve heard that DeMontrond is pretty bad about trade ins. Even though my family lives in Conroe, I think I may go to Arkansas and go to Superior. Heard nothing but good things and that Kim will give you numbers on your trade beforehand.

When I talked to Neil he wouldn’t even discuss my trade and wouldn’t give the military $500 with his offer.

I’ll check Madisonville too since some of my family has had good deals from them.

We find out in Jan when we get stationed back stateside and plan on trading my Scat Pack to get back in a JLUR as soon as I can get there

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Great, now that his comes out. I will be trading in my 2015 JLU sport. Do they match other places’s buy option, like Texas direct?

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I’ve heard that DeMontrond is pretty bad about trade ins. Even though my family lives in Conroe, I think I may go to Arkansas and go to Superior. Heard nothing but good things and that Kim will give you numbers on your trade beforehand.

When I talked to Neil he wouldn’t even discuss my trade and wouldn’t give the military $500 with his offer.

I’ll check Madisonville too since some of my family has had good deals from them.

We find out in Jan when we get stationed back stateside and plan on trading my Scat Pack to get back in a JLUR as soon as I can get there
Don’t mess with Huntsville. Team Jeep. They were doing me a favor offering to sell me what they had in stock for msrp. Would pull some strings to honor tread lightly. I’d go river oaks if doing it again. We ended up ordering from Conway Arkansas. They had a great price but it’s a pain to get up there. River oaks was within 1% without negotiating. It’ll be a 7 hr drive for us and lemon law won’t protect us since it was bought out of state if I remember right

Brett

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Every dealership has people that love and hate them. OP asked about Houston area good deals. DeMontrond and River Oaks are two dealerships that have consistently given great deals. Are there others that are documented to consistently give good deals?

OP
OP
ED2018

ED2018

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab Edition
Thanks Guys, i actually started today at helfman, autonation katy and tomball. all 3 of them basically didnt want to negotiate more than 5-6K below MSRP and the trade in value was horrible. i tried to reach out to Neil at DeMontrond in Conroe and i did left him voice mail will see if he call me back tommorow. i guess will keep on searching.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
I saw Nyle Maxwell in Austin did a deal for 7% under invoice. May be worth checking out
Sponsored