Sponsored

Best plan for 35" tires with minimal loss of daily driver usability?

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Anybody have ridge grapplers? Curious if they fit without mods.
Close. I had the Trail Grapplers in 35x12.5x20 size with Fuel wheels. They did rub a little off-road. No more rubbing as I since added a lift.
Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Do k02 315's c ply and a 1.5" spacer lift with quality shocks.. will drive great no rubbning, and be very ccapable offroad.. I have had this set up for 18 months but i got an E rated tires.. which was way too stiif and a mistake.. if I had gone with a C i am sure it would have been perfect

eman20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Do k02 315's c ply and a 1.5" spacer lift with quality shocks.. will drive great no rubbning, and be very ccapable offroad.. I have had this set up for 18 months but i got an E rated tires.. which was way too stiif and a mistake.. if I had gone with a C i am sure it would have been perfect
Was the 1.5 spacer on a stock JL or rubicon?
Also did the spacer add any more harshness to the on road ride and off-road ride or the added shocks along with the 1.5 spacer do the trick.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Was the 1.5 spacer on a stock JL or rubicon?
Also did the spacer add any more harshness to the on road ride and off-road ride or the added shocks along with the 1.5 spacer do the trick.
rubicon

the spacer didn’t but the d-ply ridge grappler tires I had did, when I had my jeep bought back by Stella it’s, for a week I put the d ply ko2 37 tires I run now either spacer lift and it rose really nicely, I will saymy rock krawler 2.5” lift rides much much better but also cost much much more… I think the better springs and longer shocks really made a difference
Sponsored

Last edited: