Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey fellas,

I just ordered a Rancho lift kit for my JLUS and now I need to get some wheels and 35" tires in the next couple of weeks. Can anyone here recommend retailers, in the Denver area, that have good deals on good tires? I've only been here for a year so I really don't know anyone outside of Discount Tire.

Thanks
Sponsored

clobato

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
I bought my wheels and tires from Cliff at the Discount Tire off of 44th and Wadsworth. He got me a pretty decent deal. I’d highly recommend giving him a call.

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
I’ve had reasonably good luck with discount tire over the years. They’re local and mostly national so if you have a problem you need only locate the store nearest you. Plus they will do free tire rotations if you buy from them. They do price match so do your homework and find the best price from a legit shop and they’ll take care of you. I’ve saved a lot that way over the years.

Also, depending on how soon you buy, the run sales a few times a year where you get rebates back, this can help soften the financial blow. I almost forgot, you pay using their credit card you can get 0% interest for up to a year.

OP
OP
Sgt Beavis

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the advice on this guys. I just need to decide WHAT wheels and tires to get. haha.
Sponsored