Sponsored

Best overall cold air intake for the 2.0t?

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
Sorry if this question was already answered. What is the best quality and overall cold air intake you can get for the 2.0t? I’m looking at aFe, but not sure which brand I should go with? Thanks!
Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Don’t waste your money on that junk!!!! Mishimoto is coming out with an intake by the end of the year. It’s definitely going to be worth the wait!!! Read up on the R&D. Everyone else is just sticking a high flow filter on a tube and calling it a cold air intake.

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
Sorry if this question was already answered. What is the best quality and overall cold air intake you can get for the 2.0t? I’m looking at aFe, but not sure which brand I should go with? Thanks!
I second waiting for @Mishimoto since the vast majority of other manufacturers are throwing a filter on a tube and not taking the time to properly conduct R&D. AFE, S&B and K&N have been making them, and I'm sure they're fine quality but I'd just hold out for Mishi. :party:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there neighbor! I gotta agree with posts 2 and 3. The Mishi trifecta (catch can, intake, and intercooler pipe) will definitely be finding a home under my hood.

Tahoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t waste your money on that junk!!!! Mishimoto is coming out with an intake by the end of the year. It’s definitely going to be worth the wait!!! Read up on the R&D. Everyone else is just sticking a high flow filter on a tube and calling it a cold air intake.
Has mishimoto came out with it yet? I can’t find it anywhere

Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
There will be many additional contenders this year; as it sits right now I would go with Mishimoto as they spent the time doing the engineering.

Tahoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
Vehicle Showcase