Best netting

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Does anyone have any experience with Dirty Dog netting? I want to secure my dog in the back but was hoping for feedback before pulling trigger.
Sponsored

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
Does anyone have any experience with Dirty Dog netting? I want to secure my dog in the back but was hoping for feedback before pulling trigger.
I think dirty dog is one of the only companies currently making a roll bar net for the JL so far. I’ve been looking at theirs as well but it’s pricey. Smittybilt makes one for the JK that looks pretty good and is a decent amount cheaper. Hopefully they make one for the JL soon as well.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I think dirty dog is one of the only companies currently making a roll bar net for the JL so far. I’ve been looking at theirs as well but it’s pricey. Smittybilt makes one for the JK that looks pretty good and is a decent amount cheaper. Hopefully they make one for the JL soon as well.
Raingler too

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
Custom Cargo Net Builders
We absolutely do and a ton of JL specific gear and videos coming up. We've been building these for our own and other enthusiasts Jeeps for 2 decades now. We aren't going to be cheap like the imported types as we handcraft them here in Washington state one at a time. We are the ONLY ones building to include a lifetime warranty and build these with UV resistant material, including MIL-SPEC and tons of custom options including dog doors and are very specific to your request for materials colors and even custom polyester marine grade stitching to match or contrast your rig. Take a look: https://raingler.com and thanks for considering what we craft.

IMG_5563.jpg
Sponsored