Best Mid Front Bumper?

Tom k

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cj5, Jeep Jl Rubicon
I ordered plastic bumpers for my Rubicon so that I could custom pick a bumper. Any recommendations on a good front bumper like this: https://www.extremeterrain.com/dv8-...d-mid-width-front-bumper-fog-lights-0717.html In WI we need a front license plate so will just have to put under winch fairlead.

Also looking for a rear bumper with a license plate holder.... Any recommendations feel free to post.
Sponsored

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
I ordered the JCR offroad Crusader, it's a mid width winch bumper cutouts for cubes with highlift slots and the sales Dept at JCR said it can be flat towed. You can order it bare or pc. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, they quoted me 20 days plus ship time. I did a lot of searching, they will have multiple rear matching choices too. When it arrives, I will post photos.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ordered plastic bumpers for my Rubicon so that I could custom pick a bumper. Any recommendations on a good front bumper like this: https://www.extremeterrain.com/dv8-...d-mid-width-front-bumper-fog-lights-0717.html In WI we need a front license plate so will just have to put under winch fairlead.

Also looking for a rear bumper with a license plate holder.... Any recommendations feel free to post.
Don't know if you've seen the bumper list thread but thats a good place to start looking. They have links to all the currently available bumpers and it is updated when new ones hit the market. The link is below:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/the-bumper-list.2824/

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

I have been looking haven’t found one I really like although I did see a picture of the new smity bilt on Facebook and I liked it but didn’t see it on their site so couldn’t look at details - I wanna keep factory dog lights and don’t plan on a winch anytime soon.

OP
OP
Tom k

Tom k

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the JCR offroad Crusader, it's a mid width winch bumper cutouts for cubes with highlift slots and the sales Dept at JCR said it can be flat towed. You can order it bare or pc. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, they quoted me 20 days plus ship time. I did a lot of searching, they will have multiple rear matching choices too. When it arrives, I will post photos.
Thanks! I will watch for them.

Sponsored

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
No doubt PS is good stuff, just having a hard time accepting spider graphics on my Jeep.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
I ordered the LoD mid bumper. Still have yet to receive it. A month now. Really excited to be getting it but I’m getting impatient.

E6EC62C2-F878-491C-8E2A-527BB61A29F1.jpeg

willy_28

First Name
guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I love my DV8. FS15

rjMhVfpKR6iZeCNyGbqojg.jpg

WwpTPduYRDq+jMLtO5r8OA.jpg

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
A
I ordered the LoD mid bumper. Still have yet to receive it. A month now. Really excited to be getting it but I’m getting impatient.

E6EC62C2-F878-491C-8E2A-527BB61A29F1.jpeg
And you thought waiting for your JL was the hardest part...I'm also waiting on PSC bumpers

Sponsored

XTJake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.extremeterrain.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Social Media Community Coordinator
OP
OP
Tom k

Tom k

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Jake! I am looking at 3 different ones including 2 on your website. Do you have anything similar to Quadratec's Tactic oem JK style modular bumper? How do I find your forum discount?

XTJake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.extremeterrain.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Social Media Community Coordinator
Thanks Jake! I am looking at 3 different ones including 2 on your website. Do you have anything similar to Quadratec's Tactic oem JK style modular bumper? How do I find your forum discount?
No problem!

I would say that the closest option that we have to the Tactic bumper would be the Rugged Ridge Spartacus front bumper.
https://www.extremeterrain.com/rugged-ridge-spartacus-front-bumper-satin-black-2018-jl-1-2-1.html

J103973-JL?$mproductlarge$&wid=810&hei=608.jpg

All you have to do in order to obtain the forum discount code is shoot me over a PM!

-Jake

OP
OP
Tom k

Tom k

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem!

I would say that the closest option that we have to the Tactic bumper would be the Rugged Ridge Spartacus front bumper.
https://www.extremeterrain.com/rugged-ridge-spartacus-front-bumper-satin-black-2018-jl-1-2-1.html

J103973-JL?$mproductlarge$&wid=810&hei=608.jpg

All you have to do in order to obtain the forum discount code is shoot me over a PM!

-Jake
Thanks! Get me out of KZ status and I will do that. ha ha! I ordered wheel spacers from you which will arrive tomorrow. Just need a Jeep.
Sponsored