Sponsored

Best method to hang JL doors in garage?

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
I am curious, what is the total width of the mounted front doors?
Sorry man, the doors are back on the Jeep for the Summer (AZ heat). You could measure the door from the hinge, x2, + 2" for the carrier to be close.
Sponsored

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Got my "Blemished" Arcs yesterday 4 x total. Like another forum member posted they look brand new with all hardware. Definitely great deal.

Sponsored

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
About $100 bucks in material. It’s on wheels. I used a strap to hold it tight and store in the back of the garage. I’ve taken off about 5 times in the last month without issue.

655BD9B0-BC24-43B3-949E-CA1456198AB0.jpeg

F6DFD22A-5AE2-4607-976C-D0EAA3B47EB0.jpeg
Can you provide the height and width of the uprights and the spacing between? I am thinking about building something like this. I don't have wall space for hanging, and mine is a daily driver so the doors always go back on at the end of the day. This would allow me to roll the doors out to it and speed up the on/off.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Cheap and easy

IMG_2309.jpg
Long term follow up:
after 2 months of continuous hanging there was no damage or indentations to the rubber window seals. All of the weight of the doors was distributed across the padding on the hooks themselves as well as the pool noodles.

kgatterer

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR , sold-2019 JL Rubicon Mojito
I ordered a set of the Arc blemished ones last night. Seemed like a no brainer for 20 bucks. With my TJs and JKs I always just threw a blanket on the garage floor and laid them down. This seems like a much better option, haha!

Cahlheim

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2019 JLUR, 2013 C63 AMG
Occupation
Technology
Can I ask when you ordered and when you received them?
Roberto did say there was an issue with manufacturing and that all remaining orders would ship out on 6/24. I reached out a few times but can’t get him to reply and provide an update.
Off Road Concepts hanger - all 4 on one.

Z_doors hanging.jpg

YYCSahara

First Name
BDLL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
Damn that ebay link for the ARC ones will not ship to Canada. Anyone up North know where to score some ARC hangers.

Sponsored

brewtus98

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara, 2003 TJ, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2004 LJ
Vehicle Showcase
Can I ask when you ordered and when you received them?
Roberto did say there was an issue with manufacturing and that all remaining orders would ship out on 6/24. I reached out a few times but can’t get him to reply and provide an update.
I bought them in mid to early March. It did take a lot longer to get them than I thought. Like a couple weeks. It seemed like they make them as they get orders. It was a quality piece when I got it and am happy. Could have welded one up myself, but easier just to order. Good luck.

beammmer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two-door, 2017 X5, 1973 2002
I bought them in mid to early March. It did take a lot longer to get them than I thought. Like a couple weeks. It seemed like they make them as they get orders. It was a quality piece when I got it and am happy. Could have welded one up myself, but easier just to order. Good luck.

On June 11, 2019 purchased Off Road Concepts, for a two door JL, not from ebay. I have sent two emails, and one "Contact us" email through their website.

No return acknowledgement or hangers as of today 7/1/2019.

Don

Cahlheim

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2019 JLUR, 2013 C63 AMG
Occupation
Technology
I had the same experience. Tried to call, email, and reach out via facebook... nada. VM inbox is full too so I suspect that there are quite a few of us that got hosed by these losers. Ended up disputing the transaction through my bank. Looks like I’ll be picking up the ARC blems based on the good feedback here.
On June 11, 2019 purchased Off Road Concepts, for a two door JL, not from ebay. I have sent two emails, and one "Contact us" email through their website.

No return acknowledgement or hangers as of today 7/1/2019.

Don

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
How are you getting them to mount flush? I am getting my door stops in the way and I can only put one door on without them hitting each other.
hmmm, I know what you are talking about but I have not had that issue and I have taken them off and on over a dozen times. If I remember right, one door stop sits on top (forward facing) than the other.
Sponsored