Sponsored

Best Looking 31” Wheels For 2dr Sport S?

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Interested in feedback on some suggestions for silver wheels on the following two colors on the Sport S. Looking to keep the same tires, just mounting a better looking wheel. Something more simple than involved to better compliment than the factory wheels.

171AD214-0E56-4450-B4D3-B7E485D53E2B.jpeg

E41B88E3-D829-411C-ACA5-0011E6FCD084.jpeg
Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
I really like the new Ford Escape steel wheel covers. Wonder if they will fit.

Oh wait, they look just like the Sport Alloys. Never mind.

wheel3.jpg

Wanderingwheelz

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Rubicon take offs are probably the easiest, low cost, way to get your Sport looking less like a sedan and more like a truck. The black Sport steel wheels also are a better looking option for you and those can probably be found for really cheap.

Another forum member posted his 2 door with the stock Wrangler tires and the Rubicon wheels. I like the way it looked so much that I purchased Rubicon wheels last night from a fellow forum member.

Sponsored

Clint Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Rubicon take offs are probably the easiest, low cost, way to get your Sport looking less like a sedan and more like a truck. The black Sport steel wheels also are a better looking option for you and those can probably be found for really cheap.

Another forum member posted his 2 door with the stock Wrangler tires and the Rubicon wheels. I like the way it looked so much that I purchased Rubicon wheels last night from a fellow forum member.
So I’m curious, why did you sell me the set of Rubicon wheels/tires you had? Was it because you advertised/sold them at a price reflecting TPMS knowing the sensors weren’t in there?

silversgrfx

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
The stock wheels are 17 inches, are you looking for tires or wheels?
He stated he was keeping the tires. Looking for wheels..in silver. Assuming he didn’t know that wheels have their own size independent of tire size.

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM MegaCab, 2018 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
31" wheels would look goofy....lol. 31" tires on the other hand are not much of a jump from what the Sports come with. If you're going to bump up tire size, go at least 33's.
Sponsored