First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Banker
I replaced the plastic bumpers on my ‘19 JLUR with front and rear ARB bumpers. No regrets whatsoever, but I’m beginning to notice the front sagging a bit. I think the Bondi bumper weighs around 190lbs.

I haven’t decided if I want to do a full blown suspension lift or spacers, but I’d appreciate any suggestions. I’d like to eliminate the front rake all together and maintain similar ride quality. Thanks!
Sponsored

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I replaced the plastic bumpers on my ‘19 JLUR with front and rear ARB bumpers. No regrets whatsoever, but I’m beginning to notice the front sagging a bit. I think the Bondi bumper weighs around 190lbs.

I haven’t decided if I want to do a full blown suspension lift or spacers, but I’d appreciate any suggestions. I’d like to eliminate the front rake all together and maintain similar ride quality. Thanks!
My suggestion, do the lift from the beginning. I'm not a fan of spacer lifts unless you're just driving on road or on incredibly mild dirt roads that nearly are paved just without asphalt. Otherwise, you may not be happy with the performance of the spacer lift, and then want to do a suspension lift anyway.

So do right, buy a quality lift, and then see how it looks after the lift is there. I have a metalcloak lift on mine, have had great experience with it for well over a year now. I"ve had teraflex in the past, also a good choice.