zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
As soon as I saw that I knew you didn't live in northern Michigan. :)
Definitely not haha. I did live in Ann Arbor for 2 years but I definitely didn't drive with the windows down as often. I'm sure I would have loved the Jeep there but I was in school and had a little Honda Accord at the time.
Sponsored

Hiiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU4xe,
I have a 2020 JLU Sahara with the all-terrain tires as my daily driver. Could not be happier with my jeep. Not a big off-roader, but will be taking it out on the beaches of the Outer Banks, whenever we're down there. Everyone who has ridden in it has been impressed with the ride/comfort of it, especially some of my friends with older jeeps. Absolutely no complaints with it as my daily driver.

IMG_5007.jpg
I had a Sahara Polar jK, and then a 2020 JK Sahara Altitude- the dealer made me $ell it to them. I ordered a 2022 4xE Sahara, of course all have been fully loaded.. I like bells. The 4xE started out with gorilla glass issues- glad I leased it because they told me it would be a year b4 I got it-turned out to be 4 months. So I got all credits up front and leased. This is the first Jeep I have ever had issues with… I am thinking about flipping into a gladiator Mojave built up fully loaded for 2023. Should I wait for 2024 or order a new 2024/25 Sahara? I am soiled of the 4xE and the Gorilla glass monster.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
Well if you are not going off road the best one that will hold its value would be the Sahara. However if you are looking for long term and you drive less than 30 miles a day the 4Xe. Off reading the only choice for the person that isn't looking to mod for crazy trails is the Rubicon. Having said my last 3 DDs have been Rubicons and next year I'm getting a 4Xe Rubicon, my 38th Jeep

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
Holy resurrection thread. :surprised:

My .02 for the new crowd seeing this zombie of a thread, get a Willys.

Gives you Rubicon perks without the Rubicon price and is easier to justify in everyday use. Very capable out of the box without being overkill if you plan to off road a fair amount but not a ton.
Takes some commitment to make a Sahara as off road capable as the Willys and Rubicon (and even more for a Sport if you want the same kinds of creature comforts). If you plan to go crawling a bunch, Rubicon no doubt. If you plan to occasionally do some light off roading, the Sahara or Sport is plenty.

Again, just my thoughts. Not trying to say one is better than the other. They’re all capable machines, just takes more money and commitment for some of them compared to others.
Sponsored