Best Jeep Dealerships/sales people in Michigan

WranglerRookie

First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Michiganders...Does anyone have recommendations for dealerships and/or sales people that are most savvy with ordering customs Jeeps? Who give honest information, willing to put in the work to get what the customer wants, and know their way around the ordering system..? I’ve dealt with jerk salesmen and pleasant, professional ones who aren’t versed in custom orders. Please Help. We’re looking for a solid SUV/truck for the winter and Jeep is very high on the list since it’s been a dream car of mine for a long time.

Thanks for your help and input.
Sponsored

Offroad

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2011 WK2
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine from Cueter in Ypsi. Did not custom order it but it was very low hassle.

JeepAdmin

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Sahara
I'm near GR and called all dealerships within 50 miles to give them all a chance at taking my money...none of them wanted to play ball. So, I stumbled across a post suggesting to talk to Darius at Crown Jeep in Dublin, OH. (Not Michigan, but not Koons in VA either!) Ohio is a drive I'd make easily for a deal. He was willing to listen, take time, and help me through the process. I did a custom order and had 300 questions on the finance stuff. He was very pleasant and I never felt like he was growing frustrated with me. I know it's not Michigan, but might be worth the call if you can't find anyone closer. He also matched Koon's pricing and was actually cheaper as he can't charge the $900 processing fee. Just an FYI message.
Sponsored