Best Jeep Dealer for Maintenance - Vegas Area

MountainGurl

First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I'm moving to Las Vegas with my brand-new JLU Rubicon (<1,500 miles on odo) and so am looking for a "service home" for my new ride. I'm going to maintain this vehicle "by the book" and so will be sticking with Jeep service.

Who's the best Jeep dealer for maintenance and service in the Las Vegas metro?
Sponsored

SaddleTramp

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I've always had good luck with Chapman in Henderson at the AutoMall, Derrick but I also prefer to do my own service so I know it's done right.

Welcome to LV, look me up for a trail run. I'm from Wyoming, see your from FoCo area? Scott

OP
OP
MountainGurl

MountainGurl

First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I've always had good luck with Chapman in Henderson at the AutoMall, Derrick but I also prefer to do my own service so I know it's done right.

Welcome to LV, look me up for a trail run. I'm from Wyoming, see your from FoCo area? Scott
Will do! We've moving out from Arvada, a northwest Denver suburb. We expect to be in LV before Thanksgiving. Looking forward to getting some desert dirt under the tires of my new Rubi!

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
I have used Jim Marsh & Desert 215 been very well taken care of at both

Sponsored

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Jim Marsh always.

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
I actually ended up at the Express Lane at Sahara Chrysler Jeep, yesterday, for my first oil change and tire rotation.

They were quick and efficient.

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Chapman was the dealership that sold me someone's custom order. Nope!

xylodan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
I'm curious about any recent updates and feelings on which is the preferred dealer for service.

Purchased my Jeep from Jim Marsh, and it was pleasant, but they are the farthest away from where I live so am curious what the recent opinions are.

Whiskeybiskit

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL wrangler sport s
Vehicle Showcase
I had the aux and main battery replaced at desert 215, also where I purchased my jl, a couple months ago. Was in and out in about 45 minutes with no appointment. Jeeps had no issues since. My only experience as fas as maintenance goes.

Sponsored

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I've taken mine to Chapman a couple times and have been very happy with the service. Got the steering box TSB done and had a visor replaced. Virgil is the advisor I have used both times. Their custom shop has been pretty good to me as well (just for buying parts since I'm too cheap to let them install). I do my own maintenance.

As far as purchasing, I would have done Jim Marsh if I was patient enough to order. Jeeps Only and Desert 215 are owned by the same people and I couldnt get either one to do a good deal, even though one of the Jeeps I was looking at at Desert 215 had been on the lot for ~7 months and most of the Rubicons on the lot had completely dead batteries so I could not test drive them until they replaced the batteries. I ended up buying in Arizona.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Rubicon Recon edition
Jim Marsh has always treated me well and done excellent work without screwing other things up. Have used them for many years.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
I use Jim Marsh to order my 2022 JLUR and prefer to drive across town 30 min drive vs much closer dealers.

Why I will not use Chapman in Hendersonā€¦ā€¦

In 2013 I purchased a 2013 JKU from Chapman. They sponsored a free wranglers only club ā€œDesert Wranglersā€. Offered discount on all parts if your a member. I knew the maint manager by first name because of the club. Lots of good support and benefits.

In 2020, @ 87k miles my AC went out so off the Chapman I go. $130 diagnostic fee later I get a call. They couldnā€™t find the problem and need me to authorize another $300 and more days for further diagnostic. I was then told the diagnostic fee does not go away even if I choose to make the repairs. And hopefully they can find the issue with more $$ from me.

So I call my contact the manager not to complain but to ask for a little help. He has the service writer call me back was his help. No loaner car offered.

I still run with the Desert Wranglers club as they are no longer affiliated with Chapman Jeep.

For kicks I did go to Chapman when I wanted a JLUR. It didnā€™t matter that I purchased from them before. I have been treated very well at Jim Marsh ever since.

TEAMSLO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURD
Been doing most at Jeep Only on Sahara. Not sure of their history but Ansley over there rocks!

Due to a new phone system and frustration with trying to get an appt and call back, went over to Jim Marsh. Service seemed good, I just won't purchase a Jeep from there based on a couple of prior experiences.
Sponsored