Sponsored

Best Hi-tuck exhaust w no drone

Original_Junior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JKURXR
I just installed mine last week - you mind telling me how far on the mid pipe you got with it? I saw at the start of this thread others recommended notching the replacement for the indexing bump, but I don't think I even got mine that far onto it.
I was in contact with Injen and their engineering team said that you just need to butt it up against the locating pin and tighten it down from there. No need to notch the Injen pipe nor cut off the pin.

Huntinwild88

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Revive:
Any one know a delete kit that works with lift?
Purchased a pypes delete and well it hits the swaybar.

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR

Huntinwild88

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Heya, I purchased the Pypes delete, it does hit the swaybar if you use a swaybar drop kit. I ended up just buying a new exhaust hanger, and it worked out fine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TLHFCYB/
I was just going to cut the one off and weld a new one on. Just don't like that it hangs a few inches lower. Now I'm going to have to cut it short so it doesn't hang below the bumper.

Sponsored

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I was just going to cut the one off and weld a new one on. Just don't like that it hangs a few inches lower. Now I'm going to have to cut it short so it doesn't hang below the bumper.
Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding, what do you need to cut? The one I linked replaces the OEM rubber hanger and should end up being about an inch lower. It should just clear the sway bar. I have a low-profile bumper, and I couldn't tell the difference, to be honest with you.

Hope this helps,
Stino

Huntinwild88

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding, what do you need to cut? The one I linked replaces the OEM rubber hanger and should end up being about an inch lower. It should just clear the sway bar. I have a low-profile bumper, and I couldn't tell the difference, to be honest with you.

Hope this helps,
Stino
Oh no your good. The new rubber hanger is a great solution. If I lived in the lower 48 and could have it in a day or two I would jump on it.

It will just be quicker for me to chop the hanger off and and weld a new one on.
But I was more looking even possibly for a new exhaust that will fit with a lift. Hopefully in the same price range as the pypes.
Sponsored