Sponsored

Best Floor Mats - WeatherTech FloorLiners

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
@Rhinebeck01 I can't quite tell from your picture...are these stickers that go over the existing plastic oval or are they a plastic oval that replaces it? I would love to get the plastic ovals redone with the Willys Jeep logo.
Sponsored

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
@Rhinebeck01 I can't quite tell from your picture...are these stickers that go over the existing plastic oval or are they a plastic oval that replaces it? I would love to get the plastic ovals redone with the Willys Jeep logo.
It's just a black vinyl overlay with lettering on top of that. It's relatively easy to replace the lettering with another design provided it's not too intricate.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
It's just a black vinyl overlay with lettering on top of that. It's relatively easy to replace the lettering with another design provided it's not too intricate.
I am looking to do the little Willy's Jeep logo that Jeep puts on the windshield/wheels/etc. Is there a specific image type (vector?) you need to be able to do this?

Last edited:

HoundDude

Threads
Reaction score
New Jersey (i know, i know, i'm stuck here)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sahara
@HoundDude

If you want to go the sticker route like I did just pm @InvertedLogic and tell him you want the sticker like I have on my Bestop Floor liner's. He will do them for you.

Yes, I have the word Rubicon on my liners, but he can also do for the word Sahara.

Can tell you the vinyl he is using is holding up very well.. What a terrific addition to the liners.. The sticker fits the Bestop and Quadratec floor lines and possibly others.

sticker.jpg
yup, we've made contact, thanks!

I haven't ordered any mats yet though, been busy at work lately and just haven't thought about it. you remember what it was like before you retired, right? :)

bikinirubi

First Name
Arielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
@HoundDude

If you want to go the sticker route like I did just pm @InvertedLogic and tell him you want the sticker like I have on my Bestop Floor liner's. He will do them for you.

Yes, I have the word Rubicon on my liners, but he can also do for the word Sahara.

Can tell you the vinyl he is using is holding up very well.. What a terrific addition to the liners.. The sticker fits the Bestop and Quadratec floor lines and possibly others.

sticker.jpg
Where can I get that Rubicon sticker overlay?

Sponsored

bikinirubi

First Name
Arielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
well, he's the guy... maybe he's a little busy with life and away from the forums for a while. maybe give him a little time and try again?
Oh, I messaged him 8 days ago, I thought that would be enough time for a response.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

You mind checking if there's enough room to kneel down there for me? Slide the seat all the way back first and what is that metal under the hole? Looks like you'll have to rinse it with some water if you piss down there.
Unless you were blessed at birth I am guessing you need an auxiliary hose. 😄
Sponsored