Best floor mat manufacturer?

GlitteryPonies

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
Who makes the best floor mats for our Jeeps? I know weathertech, husky liners, bestop, and mopar all offer mats. Does one shine above the rest? Is there another manufacturer I am missing?

I have heard bad things about the Mopar liners, but that might be before they revised them.
Sponsored

RichD

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
I'm happy with my Mopar mats. I like the red jeep lettering and the quality of the rubber (thickness, flexibility, coverage). I did modify them since I was not using the floor drains.

See Through

First Name
Clover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maintenance Manager
I really like my Rough Country ones, they look good and are dished to protect from water and such.

Sponsored

sirryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Theya are all kinda good with the exception of weather tech. They will blow all over the place in the second row, when top and doors are off...sometimes even out of the jeep.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That's like asking who is the best singer or which color looks best on the JL or am I the best looking person on the forum. Everyone has a different opinion based on one usage of said product. Only true answer is Weathertech is way too expensive. Oh yeah, the answer to the last part of my first sentence is yes, there was a poll, it was unanimous, all one votes, I am best looking.

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Who makes the best floor mats for our Jeeps? I know weathertech, husky liners, bestop, and mopar all offer mats. Does one shine above the rest? Is there another manufacturer I am missing?

I have heard bad things about the Mopar liners, but that might be before they revised them.
Weathertech are great, I love them, fit great too.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I don't like the plastic Weathertech mats, too slippery!!!
The rubber Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Floor Liners are dah bomb.

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 12.45.50 PM.png
Agreed, they are real nice. A pretty much identical identical offering ... a different logo on them is the Bestop Floor Liners for JL.

Yes, the foot to liner feel is great, fit is great, liner retention set-up is excellent and the tread on the liner is deep so you feet aren't lying in whatever. Also, liner's aren't slippery, don't scuff and they clean up easily.

HoosierJL

First Name
Fletch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
I'm happy with my Mopar mats. I like the red jeep lettering and the quality of the rubber (thickness, flexibility, coverage). I did modify them since I was not using the floor drains.
I modified my Mopar mats also and purchased 2 drain plugs on Amazon so I could keep the factory drain plugs in the floor and still fill the holes in the mats.

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
I modified my Mopar mats also and purchased 2 drain plugs on Amazon so I could keep the factory drain plugs in the floor and still fill the holes in the mats.
I did this to mine.
Sponsored