Sponsored

Best fastest way to sell new Jeep tires and wheels.

Cappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
If I took delivery and wanted to replace my LT255/75R17C Tires and 17X7.5 Moab Black Aluminum Wheels where is the best place to sell them? Craigslist?

For replacements, I suppose I need to buy 5 tires and wheels, correct? Or do I keep one original as the spare to get home?
Sponsored

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
If I took delivery and wanted to replace my LT255/75R17C Tires and 17X7.5 Moab Black Aluminum Wheels where is the best place to sell them? Craigslist?

For replacements, I suppose I need to buy 5 tires and wheels, correct? Or do I keep one original as the spare to get home?
I've bought and sold tires and rims on this site. Go to Member Marketplace and look for the proper category. Most people buy 5 new tires and rims (if you want bigger tires) and sell your old 5 rims and tires.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military

Yes but you’ll prob want to match the spare.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Ok, thanks. After driving it for a while I will decide what I want to do.
Sponsored