Best deals found on a new JL?

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
Finally found a decent dealer in Oregon. 1.5 hr drive but that is okay. Finalizing paperwork tomorrow, placing deposit and ordering. I'll post numbers when its final.

Had a closer dealer that I already worked out all the numbers with. I went today to order, all of a sudden they wanted to pull credit before I ordered. I told them nope I'll apply when it comes in and walked. Don't understand that thought process, it's not like I'm ordering a Ferrari. :headbang: Not to mention I'm putting a big chunk down as well.

Rubicon 4 door
Granite, V6 auto, black leather, cold weather, safety pkg, body color top and fenders, proximity, LED, steel bumpers.
Still trying to decide on wheels, both look good. They will be a last minute choice.
Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
People are dealing on these!

In a ~48 hour search so far, I’ve found:

•6% under invoice in Chicago (thanks @Chicago !)
•5% under invoice in Dayton (thanks forum!)
•5% under invoice in Cleveland (thanks forum!)
•5% under invoice in Delaware, OH (used other offers to negotiate)
•6% under invoice in Pataskala, OH (used other offers to negotiate)

Still working on the best overall deal (lease terms - mostly, money factor and fees), as well as willingness to buy my takeoff tires and wheels and put on the new ones.

All this to say, there are deals to be had - be sure to look around and consider traveling!

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase

Still working on the best overall deal (lease terms - mostly, money factor and fees), as well as willingness to buy my takeoff tires and wheels and put on the new ones.

All this to say, there are deals to be had - be sure to look around and consider traveling!
Great deals, curious what they are offering you for takeoffs? Rubicon?

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Sahara, nothing negotiated yet on tires and wheels. One dealer said they wouldn’t work on that at all. One confirmed they would but no pricing yet. The others have yet to say either way.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter

I agree this forum made finding a good deal much easier

Sponsored

kvanbuzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JEEP wrangler Sahara
I've been working with Michael Malushi at DARCARS, just a heads up they are saying they are ending their 5% below invoice for the car buying group as of 2/28/2018.

Bris18JL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
I looked at lake Norman in Cornelius, and black in Statesville. Don’t wast your time at these dealers. They think they have gold and customers don’t do any research.
I'm looking now. I'll let you know what I find. I am talking to Steve White Motors in Hickory. They were recommended by a couple of the members.

I am also waiting for a call back from Kernersville. I am also contacting Northpoint in Winston-Salem and a few dealers in the Triangle.

summervb21

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Houston Dealership Recommendation
Thanks to everyone in this forum for the info shared across the country. From this, I learned where to start with negotiations, so I'm going to share the deal I got in hopes it helps others.

I'm in the Houston area, and so I started with River Oaks (recommended in previous threads) - I was able to get to 5% below invoice, a good deal, but I was looking for better. No one else in Houston was interested in playing ball. Then, I found DeMontrond in Conroe. They were willing to get below the River Oaks deal & they were easy to work with. At the end of the day, I got to 7.6% below invoice/12.2% below MSRP on a 2018 Sahara JL with a few upgrades. I have access to 2% below invoice affiliate pricing through Exxon which helped get me to the 7.8%, but I'm sure they would honor the 1% through Tread lightly and get to 6.8%. The only additional cost - aside from TTL - is $150 doc fee, but that's pretty standard in Texas.

They guys at DeMontrond (Neil & Jeff) were laid back, no pressure. I highly recommend anyone in the area reach out. I checked with Neil before posting here & he told me that anyone interested should mention my name, Jennifer Schmitt, and he'll know the deal you're looking for. Good luck!

Sahara 4 door, manual transmission
Granite, body color hard top, headliner, floor mats, cold weather, anti spin
MSRP: $42,480
Invoice: $40,363
Sales Price: $37,300 (7.6% below invoice/12.2% below MSRP)

DeMontrond in Conroe
888 Interstate 45S
Conroe, TX 77304
Neil Carpenter
281-541-0908

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Houston Dealership Recommendation
Thanks to everyone in this forum for the info shared across the country. From this, I learned where to start with negotiations, so I'm going to share the deal I got in hopes it helps others.

I'm in the Houston area, and so I started with River Oaks (recommended in previous threads) - I was able to get to 5% below invoice, a good deal, but I was looking for better. No one else in Houston was interested in playing ball. Then, I found DeMontrond in Conroe. They were willing to get below the River Oaks deal & they were easy to work with. At the end of the day, I got to 7.6% below invoice/12.2% below MSRP on a 2018 Sahara JL with a few upgrades. I have access to 2% below invoice affiliate pricing through Exxon which helped get me to the 7.8%, but I'm sure they would honor the 1% through Tread lightly and get to 6.8%. The only additional cost - aside from TTL - is $150 doc fee, but that's pretty standard in Texas.

They guys at DeMontrond (Neil & Jeff) were laid back, no pressure. I highly recommend anyone in the area reach out. I checked with Neil before posting here & he told me that anyone interested should mention my name, Jennifer Schmitt, and he'll know the deal you're looking for. Good luck!

Sahara 4 door, manual transmission
Granite, body color hard top, headliner, floor mats, cold weather, anti spin
MSRP: $42,480
Invoice: $40,363
Sales Price: $37,300 (7.6% below invoice/12.2% below MSRP)

DeMontrond in Conroe
888 Interstate 45S
Conroe, TX 77304
Neil Carpenter
281-541-0908
I found a great Deal in Chicago because of this forum made buying a new Jeep so much easier

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Buffalo, NY

5% below invoice
$162 fees
Transitowne Jeep
2989 Transit Rd
Elma, NY 14059

They’ve been great to work with. Also gave me best price for my trade in!!!

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I went to Tyson a month ago and Jason's best deal was more than invoice. I ended up buying in Dayton Ohio.
Really , he was 6% below two weeks ago , you had to have the thread lightly to get that tho

JLpaulo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Rhode Island
- Paul Bailey’s Jeep
- 5% under invoice (in total - included $500 rebate), $195 doc fee, $20 title prep fee

They structured deal to match Koons (VA) Station (MA) and Elmwood (RI)
hi Tim, who did you work with at Paul Bailey's and Elmwood?
Sponsored