Pipefitter

Sponsored

NaughtyGeek

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Dodge Dart, 1969 Corvette 350/350, 2003 Exploder, 2005 Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 2015 4 Runner, 2017 JKUR

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys. I just wanted to say thank you for all the information on here. I put an order in on Jan 16th for a Rubicon. Almost all options minus the color matched top and fender flares, no smoker's group and standard wheels. I ordered in Richardson, Texas and am really thinking about putting an order in with Mark in Houston because the dealership here is trying to charge me MSRP of $54,895! ...not happenin'

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys. I just wanted to say thank you for all the information on here. I put an order in on Jan 16th for a Rubicon. Almost all options minus the color matched top and fender flares, no smoker's group and standard wheels. I ordered in Richardson, Texas and am really thinking about putting an order in with Mark in Houston because the dealership here is trying to charge me MSRP of $54,895! ...not happenin'
You won't be disappointed in going with Mark(Except for having to start over on the waiting process.) He has been very patient and quick to respond to my constant Emails regarding tracking updates. I ordered Dec 31st, and mine should be here before the end of the month. :fingerscrossed:

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
You won't be disappointed in going with Mark(Except for having to start over on the waiting process.) He has been very patient and quick to respond to my constant Emails regarding tracking updates. I ordered Dec 31st, and mine should be here before the end of the month. :fingerscrossed:
Yeah, I spoke with him about a quote. Seems like a pretty good guy. I mentioned the JLforums and he was definitely all about it. Just waiting on a reply from him. I'm in the Dallas area so I'm thinking about hitting up Kim at Superior in Arkansas but I don't know if I want to deal with an out of state purchase. My current order is already built but it's stuck in inspection. Can't believe I may start from square one LOL...but paying MSRP is just ridiculous.

Sponsored

Gsr1416

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jku, 2016 e350, 2013 m5
Autonation Jeep in golden(Denver) took great care of me! If your in Colorado area don’t waste time and contact them. Contacted every other dealer in area from ft Collins to Colorado Springs dealers and none of them could compete.. Was fortunate to get 10.5% off msrp on build!

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired

maybatch2000

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
I also purchased from Jim Marsh in Vegas. Msrp 54500 and got it for 48100 using their finance and tread lightly. It came to 12% below MSRP.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I ordered a JL last night from Jim Marsh, a local Las Vegas dealer. I got it at 7.5% below invoice. Plus 428$ (Doc+Title) + Taxes. But I also need to purchase Tread Lightly. After docs/title/tread lightly membership, I basically got the jeep for 6.4% below invoice, which still isn't bad, especially for a Vegas Dealer. Plus I should also mention that I was the last customer to get this deal. I'm not sure what the current deal is now, but I said I read alot of members getting it for about 6% now and he said that is correct, so who knows.
20180217_052549.jpg

Last edited:

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
There's a rule of thumb from the financing thread that 3/4 of a point of financing is worth roughly $1,000 over the life of a loan (60mos?). So if one can get 2% financing from Langley Federal Credit Union (VA) and 3.5% financing from a dealer (60mos), that's roughly a difference of paying $2,000 more for the dealer's loan (3.5% -.75 -.75 = 2%).

Some people go with dealer financing (3.5%), but within 6 mos, they pay off the dealer loan (assuming the dealer loan is written such that it can be paid off without penalty) with a credit union loan.
Sponsored