Sponsored

Best deals found on a new JL?

onefastseven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 4x4, 2014 Subaru Outback
hey... I saw a posting on you tube... a guy got a new rubicon and the dealer in Bridgeton, MO (All-Star Jeep) knocked $10k off the sticker. he mentioned they are a volume dealer, but their service isn't go good... that's hell of a deal if this true... I am looking to get a wrangler too and 6pd. I have a tacoma now which I love... I would like the new vehicle to be my 2nd ride. But they are not cheap!
Link to video?
Sponsored

pr_jl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport s
The more I read the comments the more I get sad!! My window sticker says $37k and I paid $44 :(

krazyboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2.0L
I highly doubt the claim of 10k. The dealer would be taking a considerable loss.
It is not impossible. I ordered a JLUR with almost all of the options added. MSRP came out to over $57k, but am paying less than $46k. But then again, I work in the automotive industry and was able to get "employee" pricing through a connection.

linkfeeney

First Name
link
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Trd-Off Road
It is not impossible. I ordered a JLUR with almost all of the options added. MSRP came out to over $57k, but am paying less than $46k. But then again, I work in the automotive industry and was able to get "employee" pricing through a connection.
wow, well they have the different level of employee pricing. i have a friend and his dad works for GM. the employee pricing that he gets from the company is far better than the ones from the commercials.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I ordered mine through LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Clinton.

This dealer is located in Clinton Michigan. I was able to get a JLUR at 6% under invoice. The Doc fee was $210

My JLUR MSRP was $51,715.00 and my agreed to price when it comes in is $45,877.00

I dealt with the General Manager Keith Friday. I did have the friends and family discount.

Main Phone: 517-456-6555
Cell 734-320-4760
[email protected]

This was the easiest car buy I have done. I had planned on going out of state to some of the high volume dealers, but was referred to him by a friend and the JLUR is ordered. Keith has been very easy to work with. He made the buying experience great.

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
I ordered mine in Idaho at Dave Smiths, all options except heated seats and safety package and had dealer installed Mopar lift, DV8 Beadlocks and 37”KO2’s, Mopar Tailgate relocation/reinforcement brackets, tinted window, Engo XR10 synthetic winch. I just installed the FOX ATS..minuus the FOX ATS was 53k out the door and I’ll sell it for that right now with 6400 miles. I am ordering a 2019 2 door JLUR and when the JT is available to order I’m ordering that. I love my JLUR but decided I want the tow capacity of the truck to tow my boat and I’ll tow the 2 door behind my RV... BTW, most of the miles are from behind my RV... let me know if interested before I trade it in...

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Any recommended Tennessee / Georgia / Alabama dealers??? Everyone I've contacted has been right at invoice or just above...
Kim Sims at Superior in Conway, Arkansas gets great reviews and is at least 5% below invoice. I know it's a bit of a haul, but it would be a great ride home. Search the forum for contact info.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Kim Sims at Superior in Conway, Arkansas gets great reviews and is at least 5% below invoice. I know it's a bit of a haul, but it would be a great ride home. Search the forum for contact info.
I bought my JLUR from her. With the tread lightly discount, I ended up at just above 7% below invoice.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Well I picked up my Jeep from Kent at Peterson’s over the weekend. This was far and away the most pleasant car buying experience I’ve ever had. 7.8% below invoice and in and out of the finance office in literally 10 minutes. If you are considering an order, I highly recommend giving Kent a call.

Kent Shurtleff
[email protected]
208-741-1289

dgoldenz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I ordered mine in Idaho at Dave Smiths, all options except heated seats and safety package and had dealer installed Mopar lift, DV8 Beadlocks and 37”KO2’s, Mopar Tailgate relocation/reinforcement brackets, tinted window, Engo XR10 synthetic winch. I just installed the FOX ATS..minuus the FOX ATS was 53k out the door and I’ll sell it for that right now with 6400 miles. I am ordering a 2019 2 door JLUR and when the JT is available to order I’m ordering that. I love my JLUR but decided I want the tow capacity of the truck to tow my boat and I’ll tow the 2 door behind my RV... BTW, most of the miles are from behind my RV... let me know if interested before I trade it in...
You paid $53k new and want $53k with 6400 miles on it?

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
You paid $53k new and want $53k with 6400 miles on it?
I was offered 54.5.... in Oregon you’re lucky if you buy at invoice. I bought and had it built in Idaho at a little better than 5% under invoice cash. You sell for what people are willing to pay. Some people just want the rig and aren’t shopping for a deal. Call a dealer in Oregon and and get a quote on a JLUR with all the mods mine has and post your quote. With all that said, I decided to keep the JL and go ahead and build a matching JT but I’m waiting for the diesel since the main reason for the JT is towing the boat.
Sponsored

Last edited: