Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I'm posting this to find out which dealers are offering the best prices. We know Koons is offering great pricing at 5% below invoice, but I'm sure a lot of people, like me, are looking for dealers in their area.

If you have a dealer that has confirmed pricing please PM me and let me know so I can add it to the list for others(Please include it in a similar format as below to make it easy to copy/paste)

Confirmed Pricing:

Houston, TX
  • Mark Gusman @ River Oaks Jeep
  • 4% Under Invoice with no processing fees(Mention JL Forums)
  • Phone # 713.882.8150
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Only Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
  • $300 Deposit
Vienna, VA
Conway, AR
  • You can add Kim at www.superiorfivestar.com
  • Ordered a JL Rubicon with no haggling at at 5% under invoice
  • Doc Fee was $130
  • She even allowed for a portion of Affiliate Pricing Discount to be applied.
  • Final sale price out the door minus TTL was 6.7% under invoice
Massachusetts / NE
  • Station Jeep Mansfield, MA (Ryan Mcmahon)
  • 5% below invoice
  • Doc fees are $384
  • mention referred by Mortimer a fellow forum member Ask for Ryan the business manager or Rob.
  • Station Jeep
  • 91 Chauncy St, Route 106
  • Mansfield, MA 02048
Dayton, OH
  • Aaron @ Dave Dennis Jeep
  • 5% Under Invoice
Caldwell, ID - Updated with new contact
  • Dennis Dillon Dodge Chrysler Jeep
  • 4025 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83605
  • 208-422-4859
  • Contact - Kyle Evans
  • email: [email protected]
  • 7-8% under invoice - contingent on financing with them. 5% with independent financing.
  • $299 processing fee

Nampa, ID
  • Peterson Dodge Chrysler Jeep
  • 5801 East Gate Blvd
  • Nampa, ID 83687
  • Salesman - Kent Schurtleff
  • phone - 208-741-1289
  • email - [email protected]
  • 8%-13% under invoice pricing
  • financing goes through dealer
  • $299 processing fee

Jacksonville, FL
  • Orange Park Jeep
  • 3% Below Invoice
  • $798 Processing Fee
  • $500 off for retired or active military
  • Mike Luvene
  • 7233 Blanding Blvd
  • 904-446-0308
  • [email protected]
  • PM @Doug on the forums if you would like a reference
Palatka, FL (Southwest of St. Augustine, South of Jacksonville)
  • Beck Jeep
  • 4% under invoice,
  • $695 dealer fee, $285 Tags
  • Stephen Fulp: 386.328.8863
Joliet, Illinois
  • Tyson Motors
  • 6% Below Invoice (With TreadLightly)
  • $176.94 Doc Fee
  • Shorewood, Illinois 60404
  • 815-741-5530
  • [email protected]

Las Vegas, NV
  • Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep Dodge
  • Contact Marianna [email protected] tell her you were referred by Gavin from CA and she’ll get you the best deal
  • slightly less than 5% under invoice. Add $500 if using your own financing.
  • Doc fee $399
  • Accepts Tread Lightly

Washington, NC
  • 3% Below Invoice
  • $649 Processing
  • Kyle Gains - Sales Manager
  • 4001 US Hwy 264 West
  • 252-644-3339
  • [email protected]
  • Mention you saw the price was on JLWrangerForums.com

Spirit Lake, IA
  • Spencer Heywood @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake
  • 5% below invoice w/ treadlightly
  • $75 processing
  • Phone- (712)336-2701
  • Email- [email protected]
Rockville, MD
  • Mike Malushi @ DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
  • 5% Below Invoice
  • $300 Dealer Processing Charge
  • Mmalushi @DARCARS.com
  • (313) 459-8836
  • Mention "JL Group Buy Program"
Overland Park, KS
  • Terry Mykins @ Reed Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram
  • 5% Under invoice with Tread Lightly
  • Requires financing through the dealer, but they should be competitive to what you can get on your own.
  • (913) 381-8100
Buffalo, NY
  • 5% below invoice
  • $162 fees
  • Transitowne Jeep
  • 2989 Transit Rd
  • Elma, NY 14059
Nashville, TN
  • Bob Bomar @ Freeland Jeep
  • 5% Under invoice on ALL NEW Jeep Wrangler JL
  • Phone Number: 615-866-6060 Email: [email protected]
  • Simply buy online. Everything can be done online including financing, down payment, and contacts.
  • Get $200 airfare reimbursement with a oneway airplane ticket to fly in and pick your up new car.
  • Guaranteed Trade-In Assist Program - Receive a $1,000 over blue book.
Chickopee, MA
  • Steve Longley @ Metro Jeep
  • 5% Below Invoice
  • $499 Doc Fee
Spirit Lake, IA
  • Spencer Heywood @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake
  • 5% below invoice w/ treadlightly
  • $75 processing
  • Phone- (712)336-2701
  • Email- [email protected]
Eden, NC
  • TriCity Jeep
  • 5% Below Invoice or 6% Below with affiliate code
  • Contact name: Travis Reynolds (sales manager)
  • Contact email: [email protected]
  • Contact phone number: 336.623.2186
  • Dealer Fees: Doc Fee $349.00
Holland, MI
  • Craig Ver Beek @ Crown Jeep
  • 1% Under Invoice with no processing fees (Mention Skyler Wilson) will also honor tread Lightly if member for 30 days or longer
  • Phone # 616-795-4665
  • Will do a lease or buy on a Jeep in Stock or dealer Trade or Factory Order
Sponsored

Last edited:

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
TTEChris, thanks for starting this. I think you are in the Houston area as well. I’m interested in dealers like this in our area.

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
Chris, you and I have PMed about Houston dealers before. Thanks! But I went to Demontrond Jeep in Conroe on December 1. I said upfront to them that I wanted a quick and easy sale. They were helpful, but had limited info at the time. (We had to use JLWranglerforums references for package details. I had to tell them it was ok Alpine audio was grayed out because we ordered Infotainment. That kind of stuff. Not a problem though)

I walked up to their sales manager and asked, "Will you sell me a new Jeep for 1% below invoi..," "Yes. We will do that deal!" Done. He said it so fast I wondered how I messed it up! I ordered that day and he signed the sheet with a note saying 1% below invoice. I gave them a $1000 check as a deposit they hold but don't cash. So unless there are any unpleasant surprises, it sounds like a fair deal to me. If you head up there, a young salesman named Cooper is a good guy.

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I've received 2% below from autonation in spring, and a similar quote from river oaks Jeep on previous JK inquiries. I'm hoping to find 5% or greater on the JL(similar to the Koons deal.)

This was posted in another thread

"About 2 weeks ago, a forum member posted the information regarding Dillons. I checked their website out. They show MSRP and then their guaranteed price which is anywhere from 12-13.5% under MSRP. Their statement is very bold. I did the math on every JK they had. All fell within the 12-13.5 % range. They also give the rebates if one qualifies. They list the price after rebates as well. It’s a long road trip, but one I’m willing to take." According to them that price would be close to 10% under invoice.

If someone offered me 10% below invoice on an JL Rubicon, I could get every option I originally wanted and still fall within the price I'm wanting to pay.

Sponsored

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
Kurt, did you have a trade to negotiate?
I didn't yet. I have a cheap Corolla I'll trade in for a couple thousand dollars. I plan to go to Carmax and get an offer from them first. If the Jeep dealer matches it or is close, I'll trade it in, (Remember in TX we pay tax on the difference.) If it isn't close, I'll go back to Carmax.

I'll admit I won't get the absolute best deal. But it's one of the first JLs and losing out on a few hundred dollars in the deal is worth it to me to not feel like I'm going into the gladiator's pit. I absolutely hate the car buying process.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Kurt, that makes sense. I absolutely HATE the little sales desk shenanigans at car dealers. I want to negotiate via email or text and walk in to sign.

Couple of funny ones:
I was buying my wife a Yukon this summer. Had a deal via text. Walked in, wanted to negotiate “to satisfy his boss”. I said goodbye and got the deal I wanted in Austin. The first guy could not believe I was mad and walked out!

The same guy wanted to call the tax reduction due to trade a credit to arrive at the negotiated price! Made up example: If I reduced sales tax $300 by trading, he wanted to sell the vehicle $3300 and call the credit a deduction to get a paper value of $3000! Hahaha! Buhbye!

The sad thing is I wasted a 1/2 day of vacation on that jerkhole.

CantThinkOfAHandle

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 RAV4, 2015 BMW Diesel Sports Wagon
I've received 2% below from autonation in spring, and a similar quote from river oaks Jeep on previous JK inquiries. I'm hoping to find 5% or greater on the JL(similar to the Koons deal.)

This was posted in another thread

"About 2 weeks ago, a forum member posted the information regarding Dillons. I checked their website out. They show MSRP and then their guaranteed price which is anywhere from 12-13.5% under MSRP. Their statement is very bold. I did the math on every JK they had. All fell within the 12-13.5 % range. They also give the rebates if one qualifies. They list the price after rebates as well. It’s a long road trip, but one I’m willing to take." According to them that price would be close to 10% under invoice.

If someone offered me 10% below invoice on an JL Rubicon, I could get every option I originally wanted and still fall within the price I'm wanting to pay.
I recently did the same math on Dillon's ads, and got the same result. Their documentation fee is $299. They have very positive reviews.

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
this is a good thread. Koons 5% off invoice is good, but the $599 fee negates that deal.
in another state, that basically equals to about 3.5% below invoice.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Threxx

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR HT 3.6AT
I'm just amazed that JL Wranglers haven't even seen their first deliveries yet and people are already talking about how much under invoice they expect. I guess I've spent too long in the realm of Honda and Toyota, where even getting actual invoice price on a vehicle that's been sitting on the lot for a few months isn't too easy. Add to that the fact that Wranglers seem to have really high resale value, and it's even more surprising to me.

I have access to the supplier discount, through my wife's employer, but that's 1% under invoice. It sounds to me like that may actually not be a particularly great deal?

Threxx

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR HT 3.6AT
this is a good thread. Koons 5% off invoice is good, but the $599 fee negates that deal.
in another state, that basically equals to about 3.5% below invoice.
I don't know that it negates the deal... it just needs to be taken into consideration, like any other line item... including trade in value, if you have one. I've never bought a new car without a doc fee... but I'm well aware that the fee goes straight to the dealer's pocket. I've heard them use the line many times that they can't change the doc fee as it's illegal to charge people different doc fees, but of course that doesn't prevent them from adjusting their bottom line price to compensate for the doc fee.

So yeah, in the end it sounds like Koons is 5% under invoice, plus $599 in fees. Still sounds like a good deal to me even if it only works out to be 3.5% under invoice. But what do I know, until a few days ago I thought my 1% under invoice supplier discount was good.

Carlton_Banks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU
I called my dealer. The sales manager said they would continue doing the 10% off of MSRP, on an order, that they typically do for me.

Disclaimer: I have bought 5 jeeps in the last 3 years. The JLUR would be my 6th. I know this wouldn't be extended to other buyers based on the manager telling me not to disclose what I paid to friends I referred. As well as the friends I referred bitching about not getting the same offer.

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I'm just amazed that JL Wranglers haven't even seen their first deliveries yet and people are already talking about how much under invoice they expect. I guess I've spent too long in the realm of Honda and Toyota, where even getting actual invoice price on a vehicle that's been sitting on the lot for a few months isn't too easy. Add to that the fact that Wranglers seem to have really high resale value, and it's even more surprising to me.

I have access to the supplier discount, through my wife's employer, but that's 1% under invoice. It sounds to me like that may actually not be a particularly great deal?
When I purchased my first JK in 2012 I had dealers tell me they were like gold, and that there was no way they were even coming down from MSRP. My ex, who at the time was Military was able to use USAA car buying program to get me the 2% under invoice. Since we split up, and I've spent more time on the forums I found that it was quite easy to get the 1-2% below invoice either by negotiating(hassle) or buying into the tread lightly membership(easy, non ulcer forming method.)
With the JL I'm now seeing 5%+ below invoice, and I'm thinking that I never really worked hard enough on my JK deals...

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
When I purchased my first JK in 2012 I had dealers tell me they were like gold, and that there was no way they were even coming down from MSRP. My ex, who at the time was Military was able to use USAA car buying program to get me the 2% under invoice. Since we split up, and I've spent more time on the forums I found that it was quite easy to get the 1-2% below invoice either by negotiating(hassle) or buying into the tread lightly membership(easy, non ulcer forming method.)
With the JL I'm now seeing 5%+ below invoice, and I'm thinking that I never really worked hard enough on my JK deals...
2-3% was generally pretty good on a JKU. The 5% below invoice deal is unusual and has a lot of limitations - only factory orders, only at the dealer's site in VA, etc. And it doesn't take into consideration the out-the-door price where things like financing, trades, doc fees, etc can make a big difference. 1% on these vehicles is just a few hundred dollars and can be eaten up in fees pretty quick.

If you were getting 2% below invoice you should feel good about it.
Sponsored