Sponsored

Best deals found on a new JL?

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Rick is the $1,000 handwritten on the POC form your down payment by chance? If so then maybe it isn’t such a great deal! I’m not trying to be picky, but just trying to look out for another Forum member!
Heres the break down of Superiors discouts:

$1,000 - every jeep (constant)
$xxx - hold back (depending on your build - trim)
$1% - for affiliate program.

So no its not money down. Kim collects $500 deposit with order which later gets subtracted from that total OTD $
Sponsored

Absame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport

rikhek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Z06, 2010 Chevy Tahoe, 2008 Toyota 4Runner
Heres the break down of Superiors discouts:

$1,000 - every jeep (constant)
$xxx - hold back (depending on your build - trim)
$1% - for affiliate program.

So no its not money down. Kim collects $500 deposit with order which later gets subtracted from that total OTD $
100% accurate. The $1,000 is a "special" Kim/Superior discount on every Jeep. I paid a $500 deposit which is not reflected/included in the numbers posted on my Config Preview.

Rick

norm807

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Punk'n Rubi
Spirit Lake, IA
  • Spencer Heywood @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake
  • 5% below invoice w/ treadlightly
  • $75 processing
  • Phone- (712)336-2701
  • Email- [email protected]
Just ordered two jeeps from Spencer. Great guy to work with so far. Ordered yesterday.. he emailed to day to give us our VIN numbers.

Sponsored

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Just wanted to post up that I got 5% below invoice at Metro Jeep in Chickopee MA. It was the simplest transaction I ever had purchasing a vehicle. I met with my salesman Steve Longley and said that I understand Metro Jeep is offering 5% percent below invoice and he gave it to me on the spot. They do have a DOC fee of $499.00. The best price I could find was $1000.00 higher. @TTEChris can you update the post to include this dealership?

Teth

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Taurus
I have a bill of sale with 1000 down signed by me and dealer , I didn’t post it cause it has all my info on it but here are the numbers on contract , it’s a done deal

3E852E87-5850-4617-A77F-83364B5B0FF6.png
You cropped out the bottom of the sheet that states nothing on the page is binding... Shady shady shady

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
You cropped out the bottom of the sheet that states nothing on the page is binding... Shady shady shady
I don’t think it’s shady! “Chicago” has been on this forum quite awhile. Until a VIN is issued you can’t really sign a purchase contract. In the interim an order like this signed by both parties would constitute a “ meeting of the minds”.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
this is what I paid and the deal is binding a cropped out my personal information I have no reason to lie I’m just trying to help people out , give them an idea of what others pay

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I don’t think it’s shady! “Chicago” has been on this forum quite awhile. Until a VIN is issued you can’t really sign a purchase contract. In the interim an order like this signed by both parties would constitute a “ meeting of the minds”.
Appreciate that Red

7CC751D8-9190-481B-A1B2-AEBB310FA065.png

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Chicago has 495 posts on this forum. You have 4! And you wasted your 4th post on this?

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Chicago has 495 posts on this forum. You have 4! And you wasted your 4th post on this?
It’s binding on me paying in full with delivery, if I don’t end up with the deal upon pick up I will be sure to report that , I’m not shady , appreciate ur support Red

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to the guy at Tyson this is legit.. don't hate because you are not getting as good of a deal.