Sponsored

Best deals found on a new JL?

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Looks to me like you got between 5 and 6% off of MSRP.

Thanks for keep me straight! I still need to pull down my pants to count to 11!
That's good to hear!!!! Now my other question is, which number is the 5-6% under invoice price Thank you,
Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I went with Kim at Superior Jeep, AR, as well. Beats all the prices I was given, hands down. Kim is very professional, diligent, straight forward and honest ... so was the GM. Superior Jeep went so far as to give me a "Price Guarantee" signed by the GM insuring me of, essentially, no bait and switches ... they worded it much more professionally. lol. Very happy and I trust Superior Jeep, AR.
I ordered from her today and I'm excited!

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
I ordered from her today and I'm excited!
Congrats!

Little Rock, AR has a place called the Cajun Wharf. I flew in there many times for work and hanged out at the Cajun Wharf ... which is a Cajun seafood restaurant and bar. That place has a drink called the Play-de-do which will knock you on your a** if you're not careful. That was over 30 years ago ... and it's still there.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Congrats!

Little Rock, AR has a place called the Cajun Wharf. I flew in there many times for work and hanged out at the Cajun Wharf ... which is a Cajun seafood restaurant and bar. That place has a drink called the Play-de-do which will knock you on your a** if you're not careful. That was over 30 years ago ... and it's still there.
Yep. As a native Arkansan and a N.W. Arkansas snob I can say Little Rock is a hell hole but. Cajans Wharf is awesome and everything down on the river is nice. Stick to N. Little(Yes there is a Little Rock and a N. Little, two different cities) Anyway, anywhere on the river front or N. Little Rock is nice. Concealed carry is recommended in the rest of Little Rock. Sorry. Got off topic. I 2nd the Fishermans Wharf recommendation.

Sponsored

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
Anybody had any luck in the KC area?

Jeep421

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Thanks to all. I can’t express my appreciation enough to everyone that has posted to this thread. It gave me the knowledge on what was a good deal and how to negotiate the deal
Really made things simple. By the way I got 3% under invoice after 3 other dealerships wouldn’t budge off MSRP. Ya’ll definitely saved me some $$. Thanks. If I can help anyone else out let me know

Bri1275

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Anybody had any luck in the KC area?
I'm curious about KC dealers as well. I stopped and looked at a couple new Saharas at Overland Park Jeep but got out of there before a salesman got to me. I'm strongly considering placing an order this summer if I can get a good deal.

Rubidouxit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLUR
I'm curious about KC dealers as well. I stopped and looked at a couple new Saharas at Overland Park Jeep but got out of there before a salesman got to me. I'm strongly considering placing an order this summer if I can get a good deal.
I'm interested in KC area dealers also. Haven't heard of any good deals nearby.

Kevman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara Granite Crystal, Audi A5
Recommended DFW dealers would also be welcome. Went to one dealer nearby, and boy, we didn't even get to pricing because the sales guy didn't know a Wrangler from a rocket ship.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Recommended DFW dealers would also be welcome. Went to one dealer nearby, and boy, we didn't even get to pricing because the sales guy didn't know a Wrangler from a rocket ship.
If you can't find anyone in the DFW area, I highly recomend Mark @ River Oaks Jeep in Houston. He is doing 4% below invoice without any hassle. He has given me weekly updates on my build status(Without me asking), and even called me to let me test drive on of the first Rubicons they received. I was able to complete most of my order via email. The only thing I had to call about was to give my $300 deposit.
I've taken the MegaBus to pick up a car in Austin(Not sure if they run to Houston from Dallas.) It cost next to nothing, and I was able to take a nice nap on the ride. If the dealer won't pick you up from the station, I would be happy to if my Jeep arrives by then.
Good luck, mine is supposed to be here between the 16-20th of this month :rock:

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If you can't find anyone in the DFW area, I highly recomend Mark @ River Oaks Jeep in Houston. He is doing 4% below invoice without any hassle. He has given me weekly updates on my build status(Without me asking), and even called me to let me test drive on of the first Rubicons they received. I was able to complete most of my order via email. The only thing I had to call about was to give my $300 deposit.
I've taken the MegaBus to pick up a car in Austin(Not sure if they run to Houston from Dallas.) It cost next to nothing, and I was able to take a nice nap on the ride. If the dealer won't pick you up from the station, I would be happy to if my Jeep arrives by then.
Good luck, mine is supposed to be here between the 16-20th of this month :rock:
Stand up offer Chris, made my day to read that. Good to see that the Jeep Community continues it's bond...people like you are the reason for that. Well.....long as your not a serial killer I suppose :devil:

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Stand up offer Chris, made my day to read that. Good to see that the Jeep Community continues it's bond...people like you are the reason for that. Well.....long as your not a serial killer I suppose :devil:
Not a serial killer today.... But with people the way they are nowadays I can't guarantee what happens in the future :devil:
The Jeep community has always been great! I've been a member of over 20 different car forums over the years, and not one group of people seem to bond together to help one another like the Jeep community.

marv1294

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
Dumb question, but are these percentages off invoice a percent off of the MSRP that's calculated on the online configurator, or is it off of a different number that only dealers can give?

Basically, is invoice and MSRP the same thing?

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Dumb question, but are these percentages off invoice a percent off of the MSRP that's calculated on the online configurator, or is it off of a different number that only dealers can give?

Basically, is invoice and MSRP the same thing?
No invoice, and MSRP are different.
This thread has a breakdown of invoice for every model/option.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-price-w-invoice-sport-s-sahara-rubicon.2388/

For instance my JL 4dr Rubicon build
MSRP: $48,685
Invoice: $45,984

For my deal, approx 4% under invoice pricing above.
Sponsored