Best dealership in Colorado?

jvstpeachy

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler prospective
Wondering if anyone has experience with dealerships in Colorado. Are there ones to avoid? A dealership that stands above the rest?
Sponsored

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional
Ordered my 22 JLUR XR from Transwest CDJR in Limon- they were incredible! Ordered 12/14, arrived at the dealer Wednesday- picking it up today. Very pleasant, communicative, and an easy/order purchase process. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

arelem

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I ordered my 21 JLUR 4xe at Autonation Jeep Broadway and have been impressed with the service both before and after the sale. Ordered May 15, 21 and delivered June 26. Had it back for service 2 times for all the software updates and just got it back from it's first oil change (which fixed my FORM issues). Communication was great in all instances and I recommend them.

kelvinator

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I recommend Prestige in Longmont if you're looking for the 'best deal'. I negotiated 6.5% below invoice with them for a 2020 JLUR. A couple of other dealers, like Faricy Boys, would do 5%, but the rest I contacted in the Denver and Colorado Springs area wouldn't discount at all.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Phoenix AX now we but ordered my 2021 Rubicon diesel from Fort Collins Jeep last year. It was one of the best Jeep purchase experiences I had. I have bought a new Jeep (4 JLs and Grand Cherokee Trailhawk) every year since 2017 and all but 2 were from different dealerships. They are my favorite so far.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I recommend Prestige in Longmont if you're looking for the 'best deal'. I negotiated 6.5% below invoice with them for a 2020 JLUR. A couple of other dealers, like Faricy Boys, would do 5%, but the rest I contacted in the Denver and Colorado Springs area wouldn't discount at all.
I still recommend Prestige and Faricy Boys. I have used both as well. However getting that much of a discount is going to be a challenge at either. I think the best you’re going to get right now is the 1% below invoice with the affiliate pricing or discounts from various group memberships.

Just stay far far far away form Larry H Miller on 104th in Thornton. That is a garbage dealer that will do everything they can to suck money out of your pocket.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, BTW, Boulder Jeep is under new ownership. They are now Fowler Jeep. In the past, I‘ve found that dealership to have the best parts desk. I’ve otherwise not used them for service or sales. I did shop there a couple of times and it was a low pressure experience but I pulled the trigger at Faricy and Prestige. I’ve heard negative comments on their service dept but that could change under the new ownership.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I used Fort Collins Jeep to order mine. Order placed with Andrew in 12/20 and picked up 3/22/21. I looked at Faricy, LHM, Auto Nation, Johnson, and a couple more I can’t recall. FC Jeep was by far the least aggressive and still offered something like 6% below invoice. Not planning on getting another soon, but I’d use them again for sure. I have used LHM for service on my JK and had no issues with warranty work on a window problem.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I used Fort Collins Jeep to order mine. Order placed with Andrew in 12/20 and picked up 3/22/21. I looked at Faricy, LHM, Auto Nation, Johnson, and a couple more I can’t recall. FC Jeep was by far the least aggressive and still offered something like 6% below invoice. Not planning on getting another soon, but I’d use them again for sure. I have used LHM for service on my JK and had no issues with warranty work on a window problem.
I talked to Andrew a bunch from a suggestion here on the forum. He was fantastic to deal with and made it super simple. They were well below invoice just like you said. I'd recommend them.

Prestige in Longmont can suck it.

SpaceCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Another vote for Prestige here! Picked up my 21 4xe on an out of state purchase. Everything via email and no pressure on pickup. Great to deal with.

silverheep

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR4xe
Had a great experience with Andrew at Fort Collins Jeep as well. Easy to deal with, did everything they said they would, a great price, and fantastic communication. I’ll purchase there again for sure.
Sponsored