Sponsored

Best Dealers to service at in South Florida?

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
As someone who has always done my own work going to a dealer is nerve-racking. From getting a free extra quart of oil, and just a general lack of care.

So I ask, which dealers in broward/dade have people had good experiences with? Personally only going to Massey Yardley Jeep it’s been meh except for one service manager there.
Sponsored

Vaccajl

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport Black
I would recommend staying away from Arrigo Sawgrass as far as service. The quick service kids Didn’t tighten my lug nuts when they were rotating my 35s. Had to pull over on side of sawgrass expressway to tighten a loose tire. I felt it in the ride, rig was all over the place. Ended up losing lug nuts and having to buy a new kit as well. Also on a separate visit noticed a ding on top of windshield. Which can only happen from resting the hood on it. I was with my 3 year old kid so I didn’t realize until I got home. Emailed service manager on both occasions, no replies. However I have purchased both my wranglers from their sales department.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I would recommend staying away from Arrigo Sawgrass as far as service. The quick service kids Didn’t tighten my lug nuts when they were rotating my 35s. Had to pull over on side of sawgrass expressway to tighten a loose tire. I felt it in the ride, rig was all over the place. Ended up losing lug nuts and having to buy a new kit as well. Also on a separate visit noticed a ding on top of windshield. Which can only happen from resting the hood on it. I was with my 3 year old kid so I didn’t realize until I got home. Emailed service manager on both occasions, no replies. However I have purchased both my wranglers from their sales department.
Arrigo West Palm left the lugnuts loose on the left rear wheel of my Wife's Cherokee. We took it in for an oil change and tire rotation because we were leaving on a road trip to Western NC the next morning. When we got home from the Dealership, I let some air out of the tires (they always over inflate them to 40+ PSI for some reason), and I just happened to notice one of the chrome lugnuts was sticking out further than the rest. I torqued it down and discovered they were all just over finger tight on that one wheel. I can only image what would have happened if the wheel had come off on one of those mountain roads. My Wrangler has been there for warranty service many times, and they have been good. I just won't trust them with rotating our tires ever again.
Sponsored