Sponsored

Best dealers in Central Texas?

flintlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I tried going through the 216 pages for the Recommended Dealers thread, but gave up. Live in Dripping Springs, TX (just outside Austin) and looking at ordering an XR Wrangler. Any recommended dealers in Central Texas? If not, I’m willing to drive for the right dealer.
Sponsored

SurfMacJpMtb

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jp JLU Rubi, 17 Jp GC WK2 Quadra-Drive II
Mac Haik in Georgetown - Mark Martinez - 512-803-0483

Demontrond in Conroe - Neil Carpenter - 281-541-0908

Meador - Fort Worth - Kevin Eidson - 817-495-6679

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Bought mine in Austin at Covert through CarPro. The dealer isn’t that great, but they had what I wanted and I got a good price.

Bluebonnet in New Braunfels is a good dealer, but sales staff can be hit or miss. I don’t have a name to recommend.

JayKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I couldn’t find any good deals in TX for a long time but just placed an order at Prosper Jeep in DFW. They just opened and were willing to do 5% below invoice for special orders to try and build their business. Everyone else I called either said they stopped doing them, or capped it at 3% now. I couldn’t ever get Neil at Demontrond to email or call me back so I’m not sure about them.

If you're willing to go to DFW, check out my post on the new Prosper dealer - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/texas-dealership-5-under-invoice.75756/

Sponsored

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Auto Nation North Fort Worth CDJR is shady AF. They took my $4000 deposit let me wait 2 month and made up BS excuse and sold the vehicle to someone who's paying more ADM.

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
Here is what I found.
-I got no answer from Neil at Demontrond but I heard he can only do 3% below invoice now.
-Daniel Gupton gave the best price (8% below invoice w/finance & treadlightly, 7% of 4xe; $500 dealer fees). This is in Tennessee though.
- Bart Gunkel of Covert CDJR in Austin told me he could do 4% below invoice with tread lightly.
-Joshua Montes with South Point Dodge in Austin, TX will do 7%, but it seems to be only on higher priced models (rubicons/high altitude). You have to use tread lightly and finance with him. Dealer fees were around $200.

Here is my thread. I have flip flopped a few times on what I wanted to get.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...oice-near-houston-tx.44041/page-3#post-740553
Sponsored