Sponsored

Best dealer to order from in New Jersey?

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
I checked with Sea View Jeep in NJ for their price on the following, they priced it at $47,630 plus tax and tags which is almost the full MSRP cost, they said that is the best they can do. Koon's is the best deal that I can find. Even if I have to take the Amtrak to get there the cost is approx $70, I'm still saving $$ by using Koon's. And the Amtrak ride isn't bad, I do it a few times a year for work. If anyone does find a place in NJ that will come close to the price please let us know

2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
3.6L w/auto
Cold Weather Group (ADE)
Dual Top Group (AEN)
Electronic Infotainment System Group (AEK)
LED Lighting Group (AD6)
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats (CWA)
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry (GXD)
Safety Group (AJ1)
SelecTrac
Sponsored

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
Anyone here from New Jersey that had good experiences with a dealer and was able to get 1% below invoice or better? I'm from the central NJ area. I'm thinking of going to Koons so I can get the 5% below invoice, but getting the same deal closer would be nice.
if you have already seen this forgive me as i posted it yesterday.

Hope this helps...

NJ (Northern) Group Buy Invoice -3% Deal.

No Games, No ancillary Fees and No processing numbers of any kind.

I'm friendly with GM at Nielsen and arranged for this deal. He capped this deal at 20 vehicles total (if deemed successful they may allow more) and as we all know in Tri State most can/will sell for more $.

The GM appointed one of his sales people to handle all orders and processing. Vito is great and very knowledgeable.

Email is best: [email protected]

I don’t suggest calling and no other sales people there will be aware of this. This deal is for 2018 JL orders only. Obviously there is no stock on the ground yet...

Details:

-3.0% off invoice

No Processing/Dealer Fee

TTL Fees are all standard (not a revenue stream) and dependent on state the vehicle is registered.

DOC Fees are $398

$500 Deposit

In order to secure this price mention “JLSelling” in the header of the email