Sponsored

Best Cube Lights? Need total of 4...

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Hey All-

I ordered the wife some Ace Engineering Double Cube Cowl Mounts because she loves the looks of these lights on a Jeep. Momma gets what she wants!

I need to order up some cube lights to install, any input on how to best set these up with what type of lights?

FYI, her '21 has the AUX switches.
Sponsored

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Hey All-

I ordered the wife some Ace Engineering Double Cube Cowl Mounts because she loves the looks of these lights on a Jeep. Momma gets what she wants!

I need to order up some cube lights to install, any input on how to best set these up with what type of lights?

Pricey but the Rigid side shooters for the cowls are a great choice. Since you’re on the cowl, probably a spot light pattern would be ideal so there isn’t glare off your hood.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Hey All-

i depends on how much you want to spend, what beam pattern, etc.

ive been using Heretic Studios now and like them. I run their light bar and two quad pods on my motorbike with great results. Light bar is fog/flood; pods are spot, but their lenses and reflectors are user changeable very easily. So clear lens or amber, and any mix of spot or flood projection.

theyre also 100% American made in Utah, and priced very reasonably. I refuse to do business with Rigid. Between being essentially a chinese company And repeated reports of their boards shorting out in rain, Ill hard pass on that. Diode Dynamics and Baja Designs seem to be really nice. I know DD is “assembled” in the US not sure about BD.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Cube Lights?  Need total of 4... 624042B4-DB43-4B3A-A5F6-99E5D05A956A

https://www.hereticstudio.com/colle...ucts/heretic-6-series-quattro-light-pair-pack

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
I'd check out the Baja Designs S1s (fairly small) or S2s (about 2 S1s side by side) or squadrons (standard pod size). You can get a pair of ambers for snow or rain storms and clear.

Ridgerunner542

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
42 Ford GPW, 12 4Runner, 16 VW Sportwagen
I second the Baja Designs Squadron series. I work night shift and use them on an excavator. We do heavy civil underground electric work in Philadelphia. They get punished by a hydo hammer for at least 2 hrs every night hammering out 12 inch concrete road base and see about 50-70 hours of run time a week for the past year or so. If they can hold up to that abuse they can handle anything. I have them in the spot beam pattern, here is a side by side comparison on a lit city street on and off.
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Squadron-Sport.asp
Jeep Wrangler JL Best Cube Lights?  Need total of 4... 669D2EB5-DDD8-4ED3-8CF3-1567EFDC2991
Sponsored