Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone tried out the DirtyDog4x4 cargo liner? I'd like to get something for when the backseat is down and the dog is back there. Preferably something that protects the sides and the back of the front seats.
Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I just got mine last week. Good thing since my dog evidently gets car sick. Yup, probably a gallon of puke saved from going down into the nether regions of my JLUR's back seat area. There isn't anything at the tailgate end to retain fluids, but I wasn't really counting on that much fluid at once anyway. None the less, I am super happy with my purchase.

WiseguyDS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just discussed this very topic with the wife. I check out the new posts and lo & behold. Thanks for the tip!

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
Rugged Ridge C3 Cargo Cover is another one. I'm trying to decide between these two.

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
I just got mine last week. Good thing since my dog evidently gets car sick. Yup, probably a gallon of puke saved from going down into the nether regions of my JLUR's back seat area. There isn't anything at the tailgate end to retain fluids, but I wasn't really counting on that much fluid at once anyway. None the less, I am super happy with my purchase.
How do you like the fit and quality of it? That Rugged Ridge one looks pretty good to. Just wondering which would be the best way to go, my Rotty slobbers a bit at times and sheds. I've also got to order some cargo netting for him then figure out how to put a keep hands away sign on it LOL.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the fit on the DirtyDog liner?

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
I have the RR. If i could do it again I would get something else. Just not to happy with the extra baggy fit, but it does protect.
So would you go with the DirtyDog if you were to do it again?

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
How do you like the fit and quality of it? That Rugged Ridge one looks pretty good to. Just wondering which would be the best way to go, my Rotty slobbers a bit at times and sheds. I've also got to order some cargo netting for him then figure out how to put a keep hands away sign on it LOL.
this does the trick for me. No cargo netting needed. It has a fan and is lockable as well. It washes out easily and is easily moved in and out since it is aluminum.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best cargo liner for JLUR 7FA491C9-59FB-47F6-93EB-E074BFFE0DDD

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
this does the trick for me. No cargo netting needed. It has a fan and is lockable as well. It washes out easily and is easily moved in and out since it is aluminum.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best cargo liner for JLUR 7FA491C9-59FB-47F6-93EB-E074BFFE0DDD
Looks nice, but at 114lbs I don't think Titan would be too happy in there for any long rides. He's used to having the backseat to himself in my Cummins Ram.

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So would you go with the DirtyDog if you were to do it again?
I'd have to see it in person to really decide. In fact if I were to see a good liner in person I would consider switching now. The DD was the option that I had up against the RR, and I chose the RR. For me this is just one of those items that you just have to touch t be sure. I'll also add that with the RR if you have dogs moving around back there I can easily see them un-sticking the velcro and exposing the very thing your trying to protect.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
How do you like the fit on the DirtyDog liner?
I'm happy with it. Dog slobber and fur happen. Unless you hermetically seal the cargo compartment it's going to get everywhere regardless. Most of the fur stayed in the liner, but slobber still got all over the headrests and upper portions of the front seats, side windows and rear door panels. It's waterproof and held the puke until we got it cleaned up (as long as we weren't pointed uphill, lol).
Sponsored