Best Aftermarket Stubby Bumper

mw712

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Looking to put a stubby bumper on the JLU but have seen varying reviews on brands, specifically DV8. I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations for stubby bumpers that they like. Would like the following features included: OEM fog light mounting space, small hoop, D-ring included/mounting location for D-rings, price between $350-550. Thanks for the help
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Looking to put a stubby bumper on the JLU but have seen varying reviews on brands, specifically DV8. I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations for stubby bumpers that they like. Would like the following features included: OEM fog light mounting space, small hoop, D-ring included/mounting location for D-rings, price between $350-550. Thanks for the help
Have the Quadratec QRC stubby on order, should ship in a couple weeks. It checked all the boxes that you have listed (those were the same features/price point I was wanting). It is about 115 lbs and made from 6 gauge plate steel which is thicker than most all the stubby bumpers in that price range. On the Quadratec site the reviews are very good. And FWIW I think it looks just right!
I will post my complete review when up & running :)
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrat...wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt/stubby-without-winch

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Aftermarket Stubby Bumper 1595254674276