Best aftermarket speakers?

WhiteJL85

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Looking at JL audio or infinity currently. Just have the base system in my rubicon. I’m planning on doing a JL stealthbox. Would like some info and or feedback on speakers that currently fit without any or mild modifications for the rest of the speakers.Thanks!!
Sponsored

jonsavino

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
JL Audio C7's are the best speakers they offer but will cost you about 4k to install. You should state your budget to get a better response

JLsport2019

JL Audio C7's are the best speakers they offer but will cost you about 4k to install. You should state your budget to get a better response
I have factory 7" radio and I changed out the all the speakers to JL Audio C2 all coaxial (not components).

(3.5" on dash, 4" on Knee area, and took out the Sound Bar speakers and put in a 6.5" speaker)

If I were to get C5 or C7 speakers (a pair, or just two speakers) where would you put it for best possible sound?
I cannot afford $4k for speakers.

p.s.
I also have a JL Audio 10" powered AMP Subwoofer in the back

Last edited by a moderator:

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
Are there instructions for changing out the knee speakers? Do you have to remove as much as I think you do?

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
I have factory 7" radio and I changed out the all the speakers to JL Audio C2 all coaxial (not components).

(3.5" on dash, 4" on Knee area, and took out the Sound Bar speakers and put in a 6.5" speaker)

If I were to get C5 or C7 speakers (a pair, or just two speakers) where would you put it for best possible sound?
I cannot afford $4k for speakers.

p.s.
I also have a JL Audio 10" powered AMP Subwoofer in the back
Do you have pics of how you did the 6.5 in sounder? I also plan to go the C2 route and just replace factory speakers.
Sponsored