Best Aftermarket Headlights?

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I am looking to upgrade my current Headlights, and have been looking at oracle. I do like the look of the halo ring around the outside but for the price of The Oracle headlights, i would have to think there are other very good options out there. I dont have many jeep friends, so i get very limited in person reviews on products. Whatā€™s good? Whatā€™s not? Photos?
Sponsored

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Don't know about headlights but Oracle makes some quality backup lights that replace the reflectors in the bumper.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hey Ben! Thanks for considering ORACLE Lighting; the Oculus Bi-LED headlight is a best-seller for the Jeep community and rated 5-stars. We do offer free USA shipping along with forum discounts: forum10 for 10% off any purchase and forum15 for 15% off orders $1000+. Please let us know if you have any questions about our products.

BTW if you search the forum, there are more threads with lots of feedback from members on what they are running on their Jeeps. Tons of helpful advice and reviews to be found there. Hope this comment bumps up your thread for you too!

-Rachel

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Were I buying new headlights at the moment they would be from one of the following companies (not in any particular order):
- Oracle
- J.W. Speaker
- Morimoto
- KC
- Quake
- Vision X

Sponsored

OP
OP
lalalofsky

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I've had the Oracle Oculus setup for almost a year now and they've been fantastic. Much better output than stock LEDs. Oracle has been great to work with too.
Whats your experience with the snow and ice on them? They are coming out with a heated version and Iā€™m trying to decide if i should wait for that.

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
Whats your experience with the snow and ice on them? They are coming out with a heated version and Iā€™m trying to decide if i should wait for that.
No issues thus far. We had a pretty solid winter last year and did a good bit of snow driving but never had an issue with snow/ice affecting the headlights. Though I have never really had this issue at any point in my life so perhaps it's a bigger concern in areas with a lot more snow.

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Wrangler392; ā€˜20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
ā€œBestā€ is hard to define as design, functionality, light temp, clarity, customer support will matter differently to each person.

Iā€™m interested in the heated lights but Iā€™ll wait for reviews before jumping in. LEDs donā€™t produce as much heat as standard halogens and you will get build up of snow/ ice on your headlights mostly due to the design of the grille. Many members like their Oracle lights and they have some interesting designs like the flush taillights.

Iā€™d shop around a bit more as there are many high quality lights at a lower price point for the JL now compared to three years ago.

Grace213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Installed some Audexen 7" with adapters ($176 +$17 off coupon) from Amazon. Very bright and match the color of the Mopar steel bumper and have a bright halo ring than the OEM LED light. Very happy with them so far with zero fogging.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Aftermarket Headlights? 20210724_114509