Sponsored

Best adjustable control arm and track bar for Sport?

jhernandez

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP WRANGLER SPORTS UNLIMITED 3.6 4 DOORS JL
  • Banned
2019 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT JL V6 4 DOORS WITH 35X12.50R20 TIRES.

WHAT IS THE BEST ADJUSTABLE CONTROL ARMS, ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR, ?
SHOULD I GO WITH SYNERGY OR METAL CLOACK OR YETI SMART STEER WHICH ONE?
I AM LOOKING TO ADJUST EVERYTHING WHILE IS ON THE JEEP WITH OUT TAKING THEM OUT ALSO MAINTENANCE FREE.
ALSO GOOD PRICE AND WARRANTY AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

:jk: :jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::like:
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
2019 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT JL V6 4 DOORS WITH 35X12.50R20 TIRES.

WHAT IS THE BEST ADJUSTABLE CONTROL ARMS, ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR, ?
SHOULD I GO WITH SYNERGY OR METAL CLOACK OR YETI SMART STEER WHICH ONE?
I AM LOOKING TO ADJUST EVERYTHING WHILE IS ON THE JEEP WITH OUT TAKING THEM OUT ALSO MAINTENANCE FREE.
ALSO GOOD PRICE AND WARRANTY AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

:jk: :jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::like:
We have some of the strongest adjustable control arms and track bars on the market! Our Overland Plus series arms use 100% maintenance free Giiro bushings on both ends that soak up road noise and vibration on road and provide all of the flex and misalignment you need off road. Our control arms also utilize all factory clearance bends so you won't have a hard time finding wheels that work with our recommended backspacing, and none of our control arms or track bars require any sort of welding, cutting or grinding! Just a 100% bolt on system that was built in the USA and comes with our lifetime warranty against bending or breaking.

Check it out if you're interested!
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-overland-control-arm-kit-2018-jl

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Clayton, Synergy and Teraflex all meet the criteria you presented and are top shelf. Yeti doesn't make arms. Stop YELLING, do some research via these vendors websites, and the search tool in this forum.

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Clayton, Synergy and Teraflex all meet the criteria you presented and are top shelf. Yeti doesn't make arms. Stop YELLING, do some research via these vendors websites, and the search tool in this forum.
Stop “YELLING” lmao 🤣

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
For some of the major brands...

For trackbars, Synergy, Icon and Teraflex are the only ones that allow adjustment without unbolting and removing them from the vehicle. The Teraflex has some teething issues with theirs, so that leaves synergy and Icon, until Teraflex redesigns theirs. I have Icon front and rear and they have performed perfectly.

For control arms, Synergy and Icon allow in vehicle adjustment (Icons only the uppers). Synergy, Icon, Clayton, Metalcloak are/have maintenance free options.

Rock Krawler is very. very popular here, but note that: 1 - they require maintenance (specially frequently if you drive where salt is used in the winter), 2 - their LCA bends are different and do not play well with wheel offsets that are closer to factory (tucking the wheels in), 3 - they are not in vehicle adjusted. Not knocking their products - many hear swear by them. Just pointing out some of the factors you may want to consider - the Rock Krawler fan club never mentions those :)

Good luck.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I just recently swapped out all 8 Synergy control arms for Metalcloaks. Turns out, the Synergy arms don't flex much more than stock or the mopar lift. Both pairs of front and rear lowers were twisting under the torque of the pinch bolts, which wore the treads and left them free to rock back and forth. The ride was feeling very loose. And this wasn't after a bunch of off road adventures. I've yet to be able to leave the state for some fun, so my Jeeps only flexing has been on a forklift while making adjustments.
Jeep Wrangler JL Best adjustable control arm and track bar for Sport? 20200918_151127
Jeep Wrangler JL Best adjustable control arm and track bar for Sport? 20200918_151217

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
Core 4x4, you won't be disappointed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best adjustable control arm and track bar for Sport? 20210423_105540

RockinMarine

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL, Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired Marine/ Techician for Disney
We have some of the strongest adjustable control arms and track bars on the market! Our Overland Plus series arms use 100% maintenance free Giiro bushings on both ends that soak up road noise and vibration on road and provide all of the flex and misalignment you need off road. Our control arms also utilize all factory clearance bends so you won't have a hard time finding wheels that work with our recommended backspacing, and none of our control arms or track bars require any sort of welding, cutting or grinding! Just a 100% bolt on system that was built in the USA and comes with our lifetime warranty against bending or breaking.

Check it out if you're interested!
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-overland-control-arm-kit-2018-jl
And yet, looking at the installation instructions on your website, and the very first thing it mentions is having a professional welder do the necessary weld work. HMMMM !!!!

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
And yet, looking at the installation instructions on your website, and the very first thing it mentions is having a professional welder do the necessary weld work. HMMMM !!!!
All of our instructions contain the same starting paragraph as a disclaimer, noting that if welding is required then it should be done by a professional. None of our short arm kits require any kind of welding, and nowhere in the instructions does it say to do so. Sorry for any confusion, but again that is just a general safety statement located at the beginning of each instruction manual.

Last edited:

KNN

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Diesel
None of our short arm kits require any kind of welding, and nowhere in the instructions does it say to do so.
Ordered an Overland+ 3.5" kit for my diesel over the weekend. Got an email its backordered till 10/15. Any chance it'll be sooner? I can't wait. You all are so responsive across all platforms. :rock:

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered an Overland+ 3.5" kit for my diesel over the weekend. Got an email its backordered till 10/15. Any chance it'll be sooner? I can't wait. You all are so responsive across all platforms. :rock:
It could be sooner! Right now we're saying about 3 to 4 weeks on all lift kit orders, but if nothing goes wrong with the supply chain we can usually get kits out about a week early!
Sponsored

Reactions: KNN