Best 4XE Dealers?

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Mike previously told me that he would not discount the 4XE. Guess he decided to come around. I would have ordered from him because he is closer, but my order went to Travis @ Tri-City instead. Tri-City doc fee is $499.
I agree that Tri-City is also a good option. I had good interactions with Travis. Mall of Georgia is a bit closer to me, so I chose the pay the $100 higher doc fee to save 3 hrs of drive time.
Sponsored

timuh60

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
I just ordered my 4xe Rubi yesterday from Mall Of Greorgia Jeep in Buford, GA, 5% below invoice! Jeff Matthews is the coolest person ever! Especially since other dealers were telling me there is no way I can oder this new Jeep unless it is at MSRP.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
I'm thinking there's a conflict on these 4xE models. Dealers are used to getting MSRP on any new model the first year or two because it's "the hot new thing". On the other hand, Stella needs to move as many of them as fast as possible to lower their EPA penalties. That's why the allocations don't make sense and dealers are beginning to move favorably on pricing.

jsotis21

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, 2023 GMC Yukon XL
Mike previously told me that he would not discount the 4XE. Guess he decided to come around. I would have ordered from him because he is closer, but my order went to Travis @ Tri-City instead. Tri-City doc fee is $499.

I ordered my Rubicon 4XE with Mike and agreed to invoice pricing on 12/30. He emailed me in early February that his pricing structure changed (the 5/6/7% below invoice as noted above) and that he'd be happy to rework my original order at these new rates. Solid guy and he's earned my business for all future Jeep purchases.

Sponsored

rkoco321

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK
Northeast:

I’d like to share a extremely pleasant sales experience with my factory 4xE order.

My salesperson, Kare Morris, has been extremely patient and helpful throughout this process and has probably built about 20 or so variations before we finally bit the bullet and decided on our order spec.

I managed to negotiate substantially under invoice.

So for anyone seeking competitive pricing on orders please reach out to Kate Morris at Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat in Coatesville, PA.

Her mobile number is:

+1 (484) 631-6849

She is extremely accessible via text.

They will honor your affiliate codes.

For anyone that’s planning on leasing, she will help you with that too.

49A8AB9F-4D9D-4F9B-81C3-91062CEC1BE9.jpeg

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Northeast:

I’d like to share a extremely pleasant sales experience with my factory 4xE order.

My salesperson, Kare Morris, has been extremely patient and helpful throughout this process and has probably built about 20 or so variations before we finally bit the bullet and decided on our order spec.

I managed to negotiate substantially under invoice.

So for anyone seeking competitive pricing on orders please reach out to Kate Morris at Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat in Coatesville, PA.

Her mobile number is:

+1 (484) 631-6849

She is extremely accessible via text.

They will honor your affiliate codes.

For anyone that’s planning on leasing, she will help you with that too.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best 4XE Dealers? 49A8AB9F-4D9D-4F9B-81C3-91062CEC1BE9
Another vote for Kate here! still waiting for mine to be delivered but she has been great to work with. Received a great value on trade as well

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Call Eric @ Rouen, if in the Midwest. He’s in Ohio near the plant. Custom order took 3 weeks. 5% below invoice. No haggle no issues. Gave me his personal cell and provided updates along the way. Honors the PHEV rebate on leases as well.

419-516-4857 and ask for Eric. He’s the one you want, don’t let them shuffle you around. Tell him aug0211 sent you from the forum and you should get a clean 5% off without effort.

SpaceCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Have you had any luck in CO?
Prestidge Jeep in Longmont - 3% under invoice and no dealer add ons

EDIT: to clarify the 3% required Tread Lightly but not dealer financing

Last edited:

TroyG2015

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I went with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. He is offering 5% below invoice as a base, 6% below invoice with affiliate, and 7% below invoice with affiliate and financing through their dealership. They have a $599 doc fee.

My experience has been great so far.
Couldn’t agree more. Mike is great and he beat Tricity by $800. Best of all the dealer is 40 minutes from my house and didn’t have to take the 3-4 hour trip to NC. We got ours at 6% below invoice and was offered 7% if we financed but we chose not to he is giving us $42K for our 18 Sahara JL. Was a win win now just need to wait till the new Rubicon comes in.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Couldn’t agree more. Mike is great and he beat Tricity by $800. Best of all the dealer is 40 minutes from my house and didn’t have to take the 3-4 hour trip to NC. We got ours at 6% below invoice and was offered 7% if we financed but we chose not to he is giving us $42K for our 18 Sahara JL. Was a win win now just need to wait till the new Rubicon comes in.
Purchased from Gupton Motors outside Nashville. Worked with Daniel Gupton and would strongly recommend. Pricing was for a new build order. Similar to what others have indicated with Mall of Georgia. 5% below invoice and up to 7% with affiliate program and financing part of purchase through them. Financing was very competitive and dealer fee slightly lower than mall of Georgia.
Sponsored