Best 4XE Dealers?

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Are there any dealerships in SC where you can order the 4xe? I have called 5 dealers and they all say they can't order them. I found a dealer in Colorado that said they have ordered a bunch but I was hoping for a local (SC) dealer.
Sponsored

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
Are there any dealerships in SC where you can order the 4xe? I have called 5 dealers and they all say they can't order them. I found a dealer in Colorado that said they have ordered a bunch but I was hoping for a local (SC) dealer.
These 2 are closer than Colorado.

Travis, ([email protected]) at Tri City Jeep in Eden, NC is doing 5% below invoice plus an additional 1 percent for financing with them and another 1 % for Tread Lightly if it is accepted when you take delivery. Currently the Tread Lightly discount does not apply to the 4XE.

Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep in Buford GA has basically the same pricing structure as Tri City.
[email protected]

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
It was that I never heard back from him. Plus 1.5% under invoice would have only been $775 in savings on what I wanted. It wasn't worth it to me to drive 4 hours and take 2 ferries for that.
Just going through the forum and it looks like I missed a message from someone? Sorry I didn't get back to you. I try to be as responsive as I can. Not sure how we didn't properly link up. Good luck with your Jeep.

cball508

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392
Northeast buyers, I have a local dealer that tried to come as close to a "Koon" price as possible for forum members. Dealership is Stateline CJR in Somerset, MA

-4% below invoice
-FCA financing
-$1500 down
-$499 doc fee plus reg (170 new plates, 130 transfer)

Contact is Chris, [email protected]

Tell him you're a forum member and I said hi

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
I'm in NW Florida only seeing 5% off MSRP. So I say "yes" please circulate a list.
Where are you in NWFL and which dealerships have you been in contact with? I’m in PCB and am pretty sure Bay Dodge Jeep is not going to be a competitive at all.

Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Where are you in NWFL and which dealerships have you been in contact with? I’m in PCB and am pretty sure Bay Dodge Jeep is not going to be a competitive at all.
Pensacola was a bust, but Step One in FWB did a good deal.

Sponsored

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I went with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. He is offering 5% below invoice as a base, 6% below invoice with affiliate, and 7% below invoice with affiliate and financing through their dealership. They have a $599 doc fee.

My experience has been great so far.

OP
OP
PriceForFlight

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I went with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. He is offering 5% below invoice as a base, 6% below invoice with affiliate, and 7% below invoice with affiliate and financing through their dealership. They have a $599 doc fee.

My experience has been great so far.
Mike previously told me that he would not discount the 4XE. Guess he decided to come around. I would have ordered from him because he is closer, but my order went to Travis @ Tri-City instead. Tri-City doc fee is $499.