Sponsored

Best 4XE Dealers?

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
To be fair, he could have gotten a way better deal on his trade in, so making it as good a deal. It just depends on where the dealership feels like taking less money. Of course, the dealer may rather not get a sale for less and take the chance of selling it higher to the next customer.
It is a deal that works for me (a she 😁). As I said, can't deal with anyone when they won't call back and, as I mentioned above, the not having to deal with the hassles of an out of state purchase are with the $3K for me.
Sponsored

DeepAK47

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E63
to avail FED EV Tax credit, do i must need to purchase vehicle in same state i live in?

i guess, answer is no. but just wanted to recheck..

Thanks in advance.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
to avail FED EV Tax credit, do i must need to purchase vehicle in same state i live in?

i guess, answer is no. but just wanted to recheck..

Thanks in advance.
You should be able to get it anywhere as it is federal.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
It is a deal that works for me (a she 😁). As I said, can't deal with anyone when they won't call back and, as I mentioned above, the not having to deal with the hassles of an out of state purchase are with the $3K for me.
That's cool. Was just making sure you knew I was under invoice and not MSRP. I'm a cheap-ass. I just spent the last 5 minutes prying the lid off a peppercorn grinder because it was on sale and cheaper than the actual refill. 😁

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should be able to get it anywhere as it is federal.
Yep. State and local should be covered too as it is a residency requirement not a point of purchase thing. Check with your local power company. Some are giving you $100 towards installing a charging station too.

Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To be fair, he could have gotten a way better deal on his trade in, so making it as good a deal. It just depends on where the dealership feels like taking less money. Of course, the dealer may rather not get a sale for less and take the chance of selling it higher to the next customer.
I never do the trade-in. Made enough more selling my used vehicles over trade-in offers that my wife's last car was "free". Of course, that's over a lifetime and this 4xe is my 55th birthday present to myself.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's cool. Was just making sure you knew I was under invoice and not MSRP. I'm a cheap-ass. I just spent the last 5 minutes prying the lid off a peppercorn grinder because it was on sale and cheaper than the actual refill. 😁
LOL! I'd totally do the same thing with that 👍 And yeah, a lot of people are getting the 5%-%6 under invoice, which is awesome for them. I really was tempted to go to Idaho to get that kind of a deal at first. Then I started trying work out logistics and it just didn't make sense.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Treadlightly.com is usually 1% below invoice. Unless...the 4XE is excluded.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Treadlightly.com is usually 1% below invoice. Unless...the 4XE is excluded.
Documentation so far shows it is the only wrangler model excluded.

Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
... I really was tempted to go to Idaho to get that kind of a deal at first. Then I started trying work out logistics and it just didn't make sense.
If your deal is not set in stone & you don't mind driving to Everett, PaulwithJeep is a forum member & salesman at Dwayne Lane. He's doing 1% below invoice.

Plus if you go out of state, you won't be covered by WA's Lemon Law. Hopefully that's not needed, but saving a couple grand is nothing if you cannot dump a lemon.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your deal is not set in stone & you don't mind driving to Everett, PaulwithJeep is a forum member & salesman at Dwayne Lane. He's doing 1% below invoice.

Plus if you go out of state, you won't be covered by WA's Lemon Law. Hopefully that's not needed, but saving a couple grand is nothing if you cannot dump a lemon.
I tried working with him. He replied back to me once saying the best he could do was 1.5% under invoice because I'd be coming from so far away (2 hours). He never returned any further emails or phone calls ☹

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I had to go the 3 dealers. The first 2 (including the dealer 15 minutes away from me) never bothered to contact me :mad: The third one (75 minutes away), Gillis Auto in Shelton, WA, is doing invoice +$500 which is standard for all the cars they sell. I'm fine with that. I know if they want me to buy added extras, they can take the price off the Jeep or add it my trade-in because they'll make more off the extras than the $1000-$1500 on the price of the Jeep.
I tried working with him. He replied back to me once saying the best he could do was 1.5% under invoice because I'd be coming from so far away (2 hours). He never returned any further emails or phone calls ☹
I'm not following - you would rather drive 75 minutes and pay an extra $2,000, than drive 120 minutes to @PaulwithJeep ?

Or it was just you didn't hear back from Paul - he was quite responsive when I DMed him on here?

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not following - you would rather drive 75 minutes and pay an extra $2,000, than drive 120 minutes to @PaulwithJeep ?

Or it was just you didn't hear back from Paul - he was quite responsive when I DMed him on here?
It was that I never heard back from him. Plus 1.5% under invoice would have only been $775 in savings on what I wanted. It wasn't worth it to me to drive 4 hours and take 2 ferries for that.

MG618

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Craig at Koons in VA is still offering 5% below invoice. Plus tax, tag, and $900 dealer fee.
Sponsored