Sponsored

best 3rd party mediation for new jeep order?

Bobbygreen

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-door Sahara JL
Looking for help finding viable options to take my dealer to court or third party mediation. It's a long story with too much detail to share here but enough is enough.

Anybody been through the process before or know any tips?
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for help finding viable options to take my dealer to court or third party mediation. It's a long story with too much detail to share here but enough is enough.

Better business bureau is a great option. I had to go this route with A Chevy dealership and it was very helpful, and free.

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Without any details are you out any money? Why not just take your business to aaanother dealer?

OP
OP

Bobbygreen

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-door Sahara JL
Without any details are you out any money? Why not just take your business to aaanother dealer?
long story short but i am getting an insane price for a JLU Sahara. Don't want to get into details but I'm saving like 10k here. It's almost to the point where I don't care about the "savinsg" anymore and now it's a matter of principal to make sure this fucking dealership goes down.

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
long story short but i am getting an insane price for a JLU Sahara. Don't want to get into details but I'm saving like 10k here. It's almost to the point where I don't care about the "savinsg" anymore and now it's a matter of principal to make sure this fucking dealership goes down.
Gotcha I remember seeing your other post with details - have you tried JEEP Cares or contacting FCA and finding out who the territory manager is and let them mediate? Just a suggestion.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bobbygreen

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-door Sahara JL
Gotcha I remember seeing your other post with details - have you tried JEEP Cares or contacting FCA and finding out who the territory manager is and let them mediate? Just a suggestion.
I've tried jeep cares multiple times. Explained my situation etc. and I get the Cares #. Then nothing happens.

Good call with the territory manager... i just linkedIn requested a few of them in the area, including this dealerships Area Manager. Also just submitted a fat BBB complaint but I need more than this.

Thanks for the tips so far guys!

Jcsieman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Lexus RX 350
I've tried jeep cares multiple times. Explained my situation etc. and I get the Cares #. Then nothing happens.

Good call with the territory manager... i just linkedIn requested a few of them in the area, including this dealerships Area Manager. Also just submitted a fat BBB complaint but I need more than this.

Thanks for the tips so far guys!
The only thing that makes sense in reading your last few comments is you gave a nonrefundable deposit on an order and didn’t agree to any pricing or form of terms. Is that correct? If so, not saying you deserve them trying to screw you but you definitely set yourself up (as you probably know).

I would consider small claims court. I had issues with my home builder and a few renters on a rental property. Ive never had to get to court bc once you file and they know you’re serious, that usually gets them to straighten up and make it right. It is usually a $100 fee or less. If you only have $500 in the game, it probably is t worth the hassle of anything greater. Good luck!
Sponsored