OP
Shak14

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I’m running 18” wheels and I’ve noticed less options than if I had gotten 17” wheels.

Jeep life

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2016 Porsche Macan Turbo
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Love my 295/70 18 barely notice the mpg, noise, etc. also the skinner tire makes the drivability better.

CACEAD23-6672-4627-860E-8FB605DE68EF.jpeg

A163D3B6-0FD9-452F-8001-54CC65A49C4C.jpeg

2C908E7F-ABB3-4E32-B36E-E8483E3CD557.jpeg
Great looking set up, but I'm perhaps bias as my last Jeep ('13 2 dr Sahara, sold and awaiting delivery of '21 2 dr Rubicon) set up was 295 70 18 Terra Grappler 2's on zero onset Fuel wheels. I would like to know what offset you have here, as it looks exactly like the minimum amount of wheel poke I had, which I want to duplicate, only with the Ridge Grapplers. How are the RG's in the rain, especially on handling hydroplaning, understanding the 11.4" width, helps minimize it. Thanks in advance and again, great set up

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking set up, but I'm perhaps bias as my last Jeep ('13 2 dr Sahara, sold and awaiting delivery of '21 2 dr Rubicon) set up was 295 70 18 Terra Grappler 2's on zero onset Fuel wheels. I would like to know what offset you have here, as it looks exactly like the minimum amount of wheel poke I had, which I want to duplicate, only with the Ridge Grapplers. How are the RG's in the rain, especially on handling hydroplaning, understanding the 11.4" width, helps minimize it. Thanks in advance and again, great set up
The ride has been awesome all around and in any weather. I drive 70-85mph on the highway 50 miles a day round trip. The wheels are 0 offset.

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
Can’t say enough good things about the Toyo AT3 tires.
I am looking at these in 35’s. The are pretty light and come in C. Trying to find more reviews on them. I’ve always ran k02’s. What is ur experience with the AT3’s?

Sponsored

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Been hearing good things about the new MT Boss AT’s. Haven’t had personal experience with them, but lots of other forums are saying good things.

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
35x11.5x17 Toyo Open Country ATIII load range C

The tread blocks are slightly farther apart than the BF Goodrich KO2’ and they don’t pickup and throw every small rock and pebble.

Reactions: Mac

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm running Yokohama Geolandar X-AT now and so far they're impressive. Great traction, super quiet, and look amazing. Will they be as good as the #1 tire on my list, the Falken A/T3W? Time will tell.
I am considering these in a 37” since Ridge Grapplers are on back order.

hownmany miles do you have on them so far and how have they handled Offroad?

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I am considering these in a 37” since Ridge Grapplers are on back order.

hownmany miles do you have on them so far and how have they handled Offroad?
I have only 5,000 miles on them. They seem pretty rugged and the traction is very good. They also do great on the road in rain and bad weather too. I'm pretty impressed by them. I also drive miles of gravel roads daily and the rubber isn't chunking or tearing anywhere that I can see.

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I have only 5,000 miles on them. They seem pretty rugged and the traction is very good. They also do great on the road in rain and bad weather too. I'm pretty impressed by them. I also drive miles of gravel roads daily and the rubber isn't chunking or tearing anywhere that I can see.
thank you so much on the feedback! Have you had them in the mud at all or aggressive wheeling? I’m sure they don’t perform like an MT…but am hoping they perform as good as a hybrid like a Ridge Grappler and better than an AT like BFG K02s.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
thank you so much on the feedback! Have you had them in the mud at all or aggressive wheeling? I’m sure they don’t perform like an MT…but am hoping they perform as good as a hybrid like a Ridge Grappler and better than an AT like BFG K02s.
I should have checked up in the earlier posts again. I'm sorry. So let me clarify.

I ran the X-AT for 9,000 miles and now those are on my father's GMC Duramax. They are EXCELLENT tires but they aren't mudders for hard core stuff.

I'm currently running the M/T which is built on the same carcass. Have 5,000 miles on these and they are awesome for foul weather and are smooth on the road but I haven't had them in hard core stuff either. No super deep mud, only slippery trails. They did fine.
Sponsored