First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
Yes we did. Also got to run Fins, Hells Revenge, and Top of the World.
Very nice! You did a decent amount and still have some to come back to! TOW is a personal favorite for me.
Jeep Wrangler JL Best 2020 Memory or Mod 1608310309609

4LOWYO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 TJ Sport
Very nice! You did a decent amount and still have some to come back to! TOW is a personal favorite for me.
Jeep Wrangler JL Best 2020 Memory or Mod 1608310309609
I was there with JJUSA and was told that that particular spot was now "off limits" for pictures. That was the only disappointment, I really wanted that shot!

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Pretty much been a truck (Ram and Super Duty) guy with a sports car in the stable (Hellcat, Corvette, etc.), but this year we bought a Wrangler Rubicon after replacing the wife's Durango with a Grand Cherokee Limited X (I loved it, it was our first Jeep by four months). Long story short, she's now got the 2020 Rubicon (they gave us one to take to lunch while waiting on our GC) we bought a few months ago and I just picked up a 2021 Rubicon after trading in the Hellcat and her GC...oh that was painful, but wow do we love drives these Jeeps. I could shoot the salesman for letting us take one off the lot. We looked past the Wranglers for 10+ years and never thought about owning one.

Still keep a Super Duty in the driveway, but that baby is getting pretty lonely. Never thought a Jeep would bring the same smile I got from driving a sports car... a different kind of smile, hard to explain.

Trail app loaded and the mod bug is just nickel diming us to death :)

OP
OP
Morris4x4

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
I was there with JJUSA and was told that that particular spot was now "off limits" for pictures. That was the only disappointment, I really wanted that shot!
Hmmmm it might've been for liability reasons and it's so hard to get a ton of people their pics in such a tight spot like that. I'm sure they don't do it during EJS runs too for that same reason. All the more of a reason to go back.

OP
OP
Morris4x4

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
Pretty much been a truck (Ram and Super Duty) guy with a sports car in the stable (Hellcat, Corvette, etc.), but this year we bought a Wrangler Rubicon after replacing the wife's Durango with a Grand Cherokee Limited X (I loved it, it was our first Jeep by four months). Long story short, she's now got the 2020 Rubicon (they gave us one to take to lunch while waiting on our GC) we bought a few months ago and I just picked up a 2021 Rubicon after trading in the Hellcat and her GC...oh that was painful, but wow do we love drives these Jeeps. I could shoot the salesman for letting us take one off the lot. We looked past the Wranglers for 10+ years and never thought about owning one.

Still keep a Super Duty in the driveway, but that baby is getting pretty lonely. Never thought a Jeep would bring the same smile I got from driving a sports car... a different kind of smile, hard to explain.

Trail app loaded and the mod bug is just nickel diming us to death :)
No kidding! Funny how it takes that one moment to change it all. I say that and I'm shocked we haven't traded our Crosstrek for an STI yet :CWL:. But hey, the super duty will come in handy if you want to do long haul trips with the jeep and don't want to worry about breaks on the trail with no ride home. That's going to be our next vehicle step.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.