Bent Door Connector

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have had my doors off 2 times and every time I plug them I seem to bend them a little. I have been very careful. Did not have this problem with the back connectors or my jk. Is anyone else having this issue. I can’t imagine I am the only one.
Sponsored

Ralph2018JL

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have had my doors off 2 times and every time I plug them I seem to bend them a little. I have been very careful. Did not have this problem with the back connectors or my jk. Is anyone else having this issue. I can’t imagine I am the only one.
I have had my doors off/on several times. What exactly is bending? The connector pins? I haven’t had any problems but am curious as to what’s happening with yours...

OP
OP

Alf1096

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have had my doors off/on several times. What exactly is bending? The connector pins? I haven’t had any problems but am curious as to what’s happening with yours...
On the body side it will bend the smaller pins. All the major door functions work ( windows and locks) as they at the bigger pins. Usually I have to mess with the pins to get the power mirrors to work.

Ralph2018JL

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On the body side it will bend the smaller pins. All the major door functions work ( windows and locks) as they at the bigger pins. Usually I have to mess with the pins to get the power mirrors to work.
I haven’t had that issue. When you flip the white lever back up it should push the plug squarely in. I would have the dealer replace your connectors so that something doesn’t short out.
Sponsored