OP
OP
Killed by Death

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
I'm in the same boat you are (as far as brewing my own), but, I'm willing to try just about anything ( beer wise). I fear no beer!
IDK, had some last night that was absolute $hit 🤢

Sadly it's named after my alma mater the University of NC at Charlotte...dah 49ers 😦
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites IMG_2863
49ers 😧

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
If your ever near Bethlehem N.H. just stop in @ Reklis Brewing, 20+ on tap.

Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
For several years, probably 10 plus but not '20, the spouse and I have hit Oktoberfest Zinzinnati. The first time I tried DB Vienna Lager was there, and always find a new tasty brew, anyway anyone going this year? I already have reservations for hotel, and tickets to a Reds game, just hoping we don't get shafted by more Covid BS.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I am not a big fan of IPA, although I can drink one with some spicy jerk chicken (yes, it's that specific for me and IPA), and I do not understand why a shop can have 20 feet of shelf space for IPAs, and maybe 5 feet for everything else.

I tend to keep Scottish Ales on hand (Wee Mac or Dirty Bastard). I really like a good brown ale (Goose Island Hex Nut is one of my favorites, though I haven't seen it in an age). I like good mellow stouts and porters, with one of my favorites being Breckenridge's Vanilla Porter.

I'm a home brewer as well, mostly extract and steeping as I don't have a lot of space. I like the Brewer's Best ingredient kits and I like to tweak those recipes a bit.. There are a few home brews that turned out good enough they have been made more than once, and gotten a name and label.

Keeper of the Great Staff - Scottish Ale
Dark Matter - Dark wheat beer with some smoked chocolate malt added
Plasticine Porter - Smoked vanilla porter

Sponsored

OP
OP
Killed by Death

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Leffe Belgian Blond Ale...6.6%...11.2 FL OZ...Bottle says hints of vanilla and cloves in small print. Like it better than I thought. Went into total wine looking for Juliper...Can't find it anywhere.
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites IMG_2899

SLORubi

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2019 A4 S-line
Mmm… beer. Summer’s coming to an end so the Sam Adams Summer Ale, Bells Oberon, and Stone Buenaveza are shifting to Bells Octoberfest, Left Hand Milk Stout, and Shorts Bellaire Brown. I’m a seasonal kinda guy with my beer.

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
Speaking of good stuff….
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 357739E2-413D-43AC-8642-A9DCB99BED85

Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 83F4BB26-24AF-44C1-931C-DFEEAD7C0A4E

(And thanks to these photos, I guess I’ll be giving the fridge a cleaning. I use this fridge to ferment in and I had one get a little violent and overflow my blow off… foam went everywhere)
Sponsored