Sponsored

Beer / New & Favorites

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Thought I'd start things out with a new micro-brew I found. Tried search but couldn't find a beer thread. Surely Jeeples enjoy beer?
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites IMG_2861

Pharr Mill Brewing “Don’t Be A Menace to South Cabarrus while drinking your Juice in the Burg” :CWL:
Sponsored

dirtdigr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Thought I'd start things out with a new micro-brew I found. Tried search but couldn't find a beer thread. Surely Jeeples enjoy beer?
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites IMG_2861

Pharr Mill Brewing “Don’t Be A Menace to South Cabarrus while drinking your Juice in the Burg” :CWL:
Mmmmmmmmm.. Beer! I actually brew my own.... There's gotta be more brewers on here..

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
If you figure out the OLD Michelob Gold recipe before they changed it let me know...I've been dying for that since the late 80's :(
Michelob was the "original" craft brew. AB/InBev are letting it wither and die, can never find original Michelob just Light and that watered down piss Ultra. Summer finds the beer fridge full of Lagers and Pilsners. Boring session beers to the hop freaks, but I do love pounding back a few 'gansett tall boys.

Sponsored

Nohair989

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Finally a beer thread! My wife and I remodeled our kitchen about 7 years ago and I inherited the old frig for a basement beer collector. I have a handful of friends nationwide and we swap beer throughout the year. Right now, I have everything from Lone Star to Yuengling to New Glarus and parts beyond. Everything from lake/float trip beer to high end BB stouts and sours. And in the heat we're experiencing right now, nothing beats a Leinies leaded or NG Spotted Cow. And the local offerings are awfully nice too. Anything Boulevard is damn refreshing. If anyone ever hankers for something here, I'm always willing to trade. Peace!

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Shower beer for relief after a hot day.
Martin House brewing company
Best Maid sour pickle beer

Definitely not the beer for everyone, but I like them when I am hot and exhausted. Plus they make killer spicy michelada base.

20210728_201658.jpg

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Shower beer for relief after a hot day.
Martin House brewing company
Best Maid sour pickle beer

Definitely not the beer for everyone, but I like them when I am hot and exhausted. Plus they make killer spicy michelada base.

Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 20210728_201658
Not throwing shade on your post, but what is the deal with putting a pickle in beer? Read an article yesterday about PBR(vile nasty stuff) and pickles. Yeah I should probably try it before committing but yuck. The article said it made the beer better, well NO $#it. Anything added to that would make it better as it is terrible to begin with. There are so many old school beers like Lone Star, Schlitz, Genesee, Narragansett(please add more) that are nostalgic and tastes like beer so why toss a pickle in PBR? Sorry rant over, LOL.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
While I am not much of a beer guy, there are a few that I enjoy.

I like the blood orange honey beers like this one especially.
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 1627555550182

I love coffee. This is one of my favorite coffee beers.

Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 1627555686668

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Not throwing shade on your post, but what is the deal with putting a pickle in beer? Read an article yesterday about PBR(vile nasty stuff) and pickles. Yeah I should probably try it before committing but yuck. The article said it made the beer better, well NO $#it. Anything added to that would make it better as it is terrible to begin with. There are so many old school beers like Lone Star, Schlitz, Genesee, Narragansett(please add more) that are nostalgic and tastes like beer so why toss a pickle in PBR? Sorry rant over, LOL.
Like I said, definitely not for everyone, lol

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
Great thread!

I like a lot of beer except IPAs(spacedust is drinkable for me) and Corona just tastes funny to me. Two easy favorites are maui pineapple mana and Octoberfest. Fruit cart is all good and I love a good hard cider when it's over 105°ish

Screenshot_20210729-073313_Gallery.jpg

csjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Thanks for starting the thread. Need the distraction and some good discoveries. For me...

Summertime:
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 1627569735937
:

Year-round:
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 1627569515880
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 1627569671620

Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 1627569590649

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Right now my favorite is this. At first the brut style IPA was weird to me, but I have really grown to like it. So easy to drink.

Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites 1627571042425

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL Beer / New & Favorites devils backbone

Another one of my favorite lines, but I've only seen it in Virginia. Since I don't live there I don't get it very often, only when I know someone is going up there, I'll ask for them to pick me up some. Man, some of my favorites!
Sponsored