Battery shows <1% charge, Uconnect says otherwise

milesjj_20

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hey guys, how reliable is the Uconnect app? My dashboard shows the battery is drained but Uconnect says I still have 46% charge left.
Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Did you refresh the Uconnect page?

OP
OP

milesjj_20

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
The Uconnect app is very laggy. Your vehicle will always display the correct percentage.
Thank you. It looks to have corrected itself today. After I plugged the car into the charger, the app magically started showing the correct figures.

I also realized if I am not nearby, the app will show the last numbers it updated when I was.

Last edited:

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Uconnect app works?

Mine worked for about 2 days, then stopped updating, uninstalled, reinstalled etc, just doesn't work.

Uconnect app is a dud it seems

Sponsored

OP
OP

milesjj_20

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Uconnect app works?

Mine worked for about 2 days, then stopped updating, uninstalled, reinstalled etc, just doesn't work.

Uconnect app is a dud it seems
It has worked for me so far... hopefully I didn't jinx it.

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I called up Guardian, they asked me to press the SOS button, Pressed it, screen displayed call failed, something about phone failure, around the same time the call with them dropped on my cell. I didn't bother calling them back.

I'll check with the dealer, most likely the radio needs looking at, I just hope they don't have rip out the dash to change the 3G SIM card or something, they had to replace the radio in my JK and parts of the dash around the radio were all warped afterwards.

MissAnnThorpe

First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Sahara 4xE
UConnect almost never reports anything accurately. Sometimes I get no notifications. Sometimes I get flooded with them. Almost never do I get (timely) notifications when I, say, plug in the Jeep or it's unplugged. That would certainly be nice, but the FCA software team is pants-on-head.
Sponsored