Battery not charging

Bluesteel

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep Rubicon 4xe
Is anyone else having issues with 4xe battery not taking a charge? My vehicle has been in the shop over 3 weeks.
Sponsored

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Some more info might be helpful.
Mine charges and runs flawlessly.

fcsallan

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 4Xe
Occupation
Manager of ones and zero's
My Jeep stopped charging with some charging system errors. I checked for CEL's and nada. I was getting ready to take it back to the criminal dealership that sold it to me and was setting the computer back to stock and what do you know? It started charging again. So I uploaded my changes again and it continued charging. I have no idea why. But it has been a month now and no more charging issues.

OP
OP
Bluesteel

Bluesteel

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep Rubicon 4xe
So after almost a month at the dealer I was told my level 1 charger that came with the vehicle was faulty. The faulty charger made the vehicle shut down the charging system. The vehicle is still at the dealer and I've monitored the app and it's finally charging. I should be picking upthe vehicle tomorrow and they are giving me a new charger cord. I was told to use the level 2 charger that I purchased aftermarket.

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
So after almost a month at the dealer I was told my level 1 charger that came with the vehicle was faulty. The faulty charger made the vehicle shut down the charging system. The vehicle is still at the dealer and I've monitored the app and it's finally charging. I should be picking upthe vehicle tomorrow and they are giving me a new charger cord. I was told to use the level 2 charger that I purchased aftermarket.
Thanks for posting your problem and following up with the solution.
Sponsored