Barricade Adventure Front Bumper LED Fog Light Wiring

Hippo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt, Jeep JL on order
I installed the Barracade Adevnture front bumper with their winch today. I am having trouble with the wiring for the LED fog lights. The included wiring harness seemed to fit fine - there were two different connectors and one fit the factory harness. Unfortunately, the fog lights do not work, though. I know that this harness was for the JK so I am looking for some advice on how to get thes lights working. ]
Sponsored

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
I watched this guys bumper install last night. He demonstrated wiring LED fog lights and think added some sort of extra harness?

OP
OP

Hippo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt, Jeep JL on order
I completed the installation and was able to wire the fog lights to the existing harness. The kit comes with relays that plug into each of the fog light harnesses. BUT, the relays are NOT NEEDED. So the trick is to eliminate those relays but preserve the connector to plug into the stock harness. That was a piece of cake -- snip, snip and connect. It turns out that the polarity is reversed from the stock fog lights so that threw me for a bit until I figured it out.
Sponsored