WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
No ability to disable egr :(
Nope, only ones doing that are the EcoDiesel Owners Canada group. They've got full stage 1 and stage 2 (deleted) tuning and exhaust kits coming to market right now.

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler roubicon ecodiesel
Occupation
Military
So I currently have the PedalMonster and Idash– previously hooked up From prior to this purchase. I ran the cable through the dash and tried to hook it up to the back of the idash – and there’s nowhere to plug in lol...there We’re already two cables running to the back of it. One for the power and one for the PedalMonster. Am I missing something?

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
So I got pissed off and called banks tech-support. Basically what it boils down to is I need a B bus connector and they are sending me one. That’s the only way to run the pedal monster and the derringer. Since I bought the pedal monster before, I did not get the harness needed LOL.

they were really cool too.

BJACK

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2021 JLUD
So I currently have the PedalMonster and Idash– previously hooked up From prior to this purchase. I ran the cable through the dash and tried to hook it up to the back of the idash – and there’s nowhere to plug in lol...there We’re already two cables running to the back of it. One for the power and one for the PedalMonster. Am I missing something?
I just had a similar problem, apparently the derringer plugs into the pedal monster then the pedal monster plugs into the idash then the idash plugs into the obdII port.

Sponsored

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
Welllllllll... update number 37...So I was not missing anything. They cable from the Derringer plug straight into the PedalMonster even though banks told me I was missing a cable and sent me a cable and charge me for it. I got it to all come on and they gave me the vehicle application error… So I called banks tech-support and basically they told me after walking through the settings that the one they sent me was for a Duramax and not for an eco-diesel! I even called them when I got it because the sticker that came with it said it was for a 2014 to 2017 Duramax and they assured me that the serial number on the back of the Derringer was correct for my eco-diesel

BJACK

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2021 JLUD
Welllllllll... update number 37...So I was not missing anything. They cable from the Derringer plug straight into the PedalMonster even though banks told me I was missing a cable and sent me a cable and charge me for it. I got it to all come on and they gave me the vehicle application error… So I called banks tech-support and basically they told me after walking through the settings that the one they sent me was for a Duramax and not for an eco-diesel! I even called them when I got it because the sticker that came with it said it was for a 2014 to 2017 Duramax and they assured me that the serial number on the back of the Derringer was correct for my eco-diesel
I feel ya, after banks sent me the wrong part I called them in order to get the correct part and they were rude. However I did finally receive the correct part and it works great, I love the pedalmonster, derringer, idash combo 😁

GSLSE21B

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jLURD
The derringers are all the same , the firmware and wire harness are vehicle specific .

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Military
Got the new one today, plugged it in and worked like a champ.

holy crapcicles batman! Pedal monster and derringer together are ridiculously awesome.

Sponsored

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2021 JLURD "The Big D"
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Supervisor, Air Traffic Control. RETIRED at 51 baby!!!
...holy crapcicles batman! Pedal monster and derringer together are ridiculously awesome.
I feel the same way. Same setup here. 37's and I am HEAVY!!!!

The first time I drove it after installing all this I actually laughed outlaid. Then I thought "holy $h!t" What a difference it made.

I love to drive my Jeep now. It was always enjoyable but now it's just plain fun.

As mentioned earlier, this is a performance tune. It just flat out performs. This was my attempt to NOT re-gear as I was discovering it wouldn't stay in 8th gear very much on the highway. The 37's makes it loose about 400? rpms so it no longer stayed at the 2000-2100 range on the highway without being in 7th.

This setup now enables it to use 8th gear now on the highway. And when I'm not playing I'm getting 17ish around town and 21 on the highway. If playing the mpg is in the toilet (14-15) but worth every penny of extra gas!

I'm finding my normal, everyday driving that my PedalMonstor is right in the middle of the "sport" mode and the Deringer is on 3. I have put them both back to the stock settings when I was in stop and go traffic and wanted it gentle and smooth.

Now I will find I will go through these 37's way faster than I planned. It's truly a beast in my opinion now. Sure, there will be or may be a way to get more power, more MPG etc with other methods but man-o-man, this Banks setup is a blast and truly changes the Jeep's personality.

Oh, I used a gauge pod I found for the Aeroforce Gauge. It's works wonderfully and is secure and matches like it came from the factory.

Jeep Wrangler JL Banks Power - Exhaust, Intake, Tuner tempImageW3b3Be

Jeep Wrangler JL Banks Power - Exhaust, Intake, Tuner tempImageTFZUDI

Jeep Wrangler JL Banks Power - Exhaust, Intake, Tuner tempImageaOUVNk

Jeep Wrangler JL Banks Power - Exhaust, Intake, Tuner 9d4373e7-e274-4603-98f1-37fcc391b904-jpe

JLDIESEL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD

The first time I drove it after installing all this I actually laughed outlaid. Then I thought "holy $h!t" What a difference it made.

I love to drive my Jeep now. It was always enjoyable but now it's just plain fun.

As mentioned earlier, this is a performance tune. It just flat out performs. This was my attempt to NOT re-gear as I was discovering it wouldn't stay in 8th gear very much on the highway. The 37's makes it loose about 400? rpms so it no longer stayed at the 2000-2100 range on the highway without being in 7th.

This setup now enables it to use 8th gear now on the highway. And when I'm not playing I'm getting 17ish around town and 21 on the highway. If playing the mpg is in the toilet (14-15) but worth every penny of extra gas!

I'm finding my normal, everyday driving that my PedalMonstor is right in the middle of the "sport" mode and the Deringer is on 3. I have put them both back to the stock settings when I was in stop and go traffic and wanted it gentle and smooth.

Now I will find I will go through these 37's way faster than I planned. It's truly a beast in my opinion now. Sure, there will be or may be a way to get more power, more MPG etc with other methods but man-o-man, this Banks setup is a blast and truly changes the Jeep's personality.

Oh, I used a gauge pod I found for the Aeroforce Gauge. It's works wonderfully and is secure and matches like it came from the factory.

Jeep Wrangler JL Banks Power - Exhaust, Intake, Tuner 9d4373e7-e274-4603-98f1-37fcc391b904-jpe

Can you please post the link for the asrospace gauge mount 🤙

JLDIESEL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Can you please post the link for the asrospace gauge mount 🤙

Never mind, the link finally opened... just sold out apparently

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2021 JLURD "The Big D"
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Supervisor, Air Traffic Control. RETIRED at 51 baby!!!
Bummer!