mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Hello,

My buddy and I are going to be heading up to Bald Eagle State Forest next week. If anyone has been there before, can you recommend any good, not too extreme Jeep trails? I’ve been watching some videos on YT the past few days. Also some navigation points would be helpful too. Thanks!!
Sponsored

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
Hello,

My buddy and I are going to be heading up to Bald Eagle State Forest next week. If anyone has been there before, can you recommend any good, not too extreme Jeep trails? I’ve been watching some videos on YT the past few days. Also some navigation points would be helpful too. Thanks!!

If you have time order the Purple Lizard Bald eagle map. Bald eagle state forest cell service is kind of hit or miss. you are not going to find anything to extreme there. There is a lot to explore though. Picture taken at bald eagle state forest!

GPP Offroad (2).jpg

OP
OP
mferrara91

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
If you have time order the Purple Lizard Bald eagle map. Bald eagle state forest cell service is kind of hit or miss. you are not going to find anything to extreme there. There is a lot to explore though. Picture taken at bald eagle state forest!

Jeep Wrangler JL Bald Eagle State Forest GPP Offroad (2)
I actually ordered the Purple Lizard map last night. Can you recommend a good place to start?

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter