Baja Designs S1 | Over 2k Lumens from a single LED light

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
My thoughts exactly. I was thinking of going with Squadrons in the fog position with their driving combo lens and then either the S2 or S1s on the A pillar for flood/side lighting. Just can't decide between the two. There aren't any YouTube videos yet of the S1 or a comparison between the two.
The BD Squadron Pros are plenty bright. I just told them I wanted the JL kit with Pro (normally the JL kit is a Sport light) with combo lenses and they shipped them with the spots and spare combo lenses. I'm looking at a Rigid surface mounted flood for on the backside of the fender. It's kind of a bump shaped light. 1000 lumens
Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I’ve been eyeing these lights pretty hard lately but still haven’t seen any decent night shots or comparisons. No doubt they’re bad ass lights, but I’m not sure what to get. They put out slightly less lumens and are $70 cheaper than the S2 Pros but not sure if I’d prefer the functionality of having single spot of the S1 or the driving combo of the S2 Pros.
Let me see what night shots I can uncover. I have plenty of pics in Work/Scene but not many in the other patterns.

Our team will be available Monday. Stay Tuned

mrbufton

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur,2006 power wagon
Let me see what night shots I can uncover. I have plenty of pics in Work/Scene but not many in the other patterns.

Our team will be available Monday. Stay Tuned
I'm also following this

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
@BajaDesigns

Local San Diegan here looking at the “flush” mount option on these S1’s for reverse/back up lights. Not finding any videos/pictures of the Work/Scene. Was looking at the S1’s and wanted to compare to the Rigid Ignite flush reverse lights. On the site you mention it only requires a 1 inch hole to mount, do you have instructions or any pictures of this mounting option?

Last edited:
OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
@BajaDesigns

Local San Diegan here looking at the “flush” mount option on these S1’s for reverse/back up lights. Not finding any videos/pictures of the Work/Scene. Was looking at the S1’s and wanted to compare to the Rigid Ignite flush reverse lights. On the site you mention it only requires a 1 inch hole to mount, do you have instructions or any pictures of this mounting option?
Photos are uploading soon, having a few tech difficulties getting them from my other device.

Attached are the instructions. Let me know if you need anything else

Attachments

Sponsored

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Photos are uploading soon, having a few tech difficulties getting them from my other device.

Attached are the instructions. Let me know if you need anything else
Can you elaborate on the install? It says a 1in hole on the site, but 2.5 on the instruction sheet.

63453705-E141-4022-A7BB-B4B1B3B93269.jpeg

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Can you elaborate on the install? It says a 1in hole on the site, but 2.5 on the instruction sheet.

63453705-E141-4022-A7BB-B4B1B3B93269.jpeg
Looks like a typo on the site

The instructions are correct